Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Get Rid Of Opening Animation Please!
Hakomasong 4 years ago
I know someone worked hard on making that - but please, it's so annoying! There were already requests to remove the opening sound and now it's even more obnoxious. I know I'm on footytube. I don't need, much less want, to watch the animation every single time and hear that voice.

Otherwise, wonderful site and thank you. Also, I prefer Dailymotion to Veoh because it's available here. Thanks
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Plainly and simply; No. If you don't like the animation, don't watch the videos. Go to some other half-ass football site.

I see you have not bothered much with your profile, or embracing the other things you can do at footytube, (except for complaining about the animations before a video), so if your just looking for videos, then I don't think footytube is right for you.

Maybe you can find a better football website out there - good luck!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
As a side-note, if you bothered to look around and search the forums, you would also see that the veoh issue can be solved by downloading their video player (at least in some regions).

If you'd read anything about the site, you would also know that we are a Search Engine, and we have no control over what video is hosted where, since we do not upload or host video content.

To echo Charlie's points - no the video intro is not going to be removed, any more than your local TV station will remove their ident's at the behest of one or two viewers complaining. If you don't like it, feel free to move on, noone is forcing you to be here. Nor are we asking for your money or bombarding you with 30 second pre-roll video ads

Kick4Life - changing lives through football