Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube = Life
BenBro (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think this might take over my Facebook addiction, and I used to be on Facebook all the time, trying to find out soccer news on ESPN (which isn't that great at all) and now I have this, which keeps me in touch with my soccer friends, favorite teams, replays and everything, well done I love it. I love the outlay of the profiles, updates, and even the points for commenting haha brilliant. I went up 475 points today, I should win a free footytube soccer ball. Haha just playin. Keep up the good work.

Edit: Is there a way to see notifications on replys to our comments, write on our wall, or even updates for our teams? Oh and a roster for each team? And also maybe adding a player form where it shows how they are currently playing or if maybe they are injured (and what and how it happened) that would be great! Oh and what are the details to become a staff member and what does it entail?
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think you can set a thing on your account when you edit that lets you get emails but if you are really popular you have about 100 more in your inbox every day
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Yup I just joined yesterday and I havent come off it since its awawawawawesome website now
I know right, its so addicting haha
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Hi Ben,

Thanks for the comments. Reply notifications will be added soon.

As for team rosters etc. you can find them all on the team page e.G. Link: www.footytube.com/teams/england/arsenal

Notice the tabs at the top. Match Centre has head to head stats, and includes player injury tables, team form and community opinion. You will also notice fixtures / results etc. Tabs, which contain what you would expect.

We invite certain members to be staff after they have been with the site for a while, assuming we like their comments and how they interact with others.

No free footballs just yet though :p
Sounds great! Thanks for all the information, and do you guy just invite people to be staff after awhile? Or after we have been on for awhile do we then ask to become one?
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I definitely do like the idea of a footytube soccer ball
Hahaha yea that would be sick, and maybe t-shirts as well d I am always excited to get home from work get on footytube and check my team status and updates
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yea.... I am definitely a facebook addict, but I find myself on footytube than facebook now
Yea I know its ridiculous, I love the football spy videos always come home excited to see the news on transfers
Dalgl (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Joined it yesterday, and I carnt leave it alone! Haha great site!
Duartej86 (CA Boca Juniors) 4 years ago
I LIKE HOW THIS SITE IS getting ON TOP OF ALL THE important games. THE videos ARE GOOD
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I know what your saying, I'm on this thing at WORK 24/7 it makes it go so much faster lol and when I'm home I'm usually on this checking the forums and watching topgear or some other videos
On3two (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Top Gear is too good.... Best show on UK television without a doubt  
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha there is no day without checking all things here on footytube for me.... Really I will not leave this site ! By time this site will kill all other sites and be the best one!
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
My girlfriend is nervous each time I come here ! Which mean everyday.... !
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha.... Forget the girls.... Football is our life!
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
footytube = life because it is simply the best site of football, the most complete. And there is full of people very nice
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Totally agreed.... You can spend hours on it without getting bored and you can learn a lot.... Usually I am a quiet guy but since I am a member of footytube I am more open and help me express myself better
On3two (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It's offical; footytube is no longer on the Internet, the Internet is on footytube!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football