Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fantasy League
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I remember it being mentioned before that there would be a fantasy league here on footytube.

Is that still being worked on? And if so, is there a scheduled release?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Sure is, we've been working on it all summer and it will be going live in the next few weeks
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 4 years ago
How much is few?
Tom (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Several
Hahaha, it's almost like you know how we estimate milestones

But no, should be ready before first prem game kicks off, just putting final touches together
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thanks guys!
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
How do you guys put us into leagues
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Maybe using the fan valuation leagues...
From the FAQs; Link: www.footytube.com/fan_valuation_faq.php
How does the league system work - when will I get promoted / relegated?

There are 4 valuation leagues:- Premier, Champ, League One and League Two. Which league you are in is dependent on your overall fan valuation position in the community. There are currently 25 fans in each of the four leagues. Every Monnday there is a promotion round, which will see fans promoted / relegated depending on their position at the end of the week
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah, but the question on everyones lips is what do you win for being top of the premiership for the last few months non stop? I haven't checked who is in this glorious, enviable position but whoever it is, they must be really smart, funny and dare I say handsome

I'd suggest making a Champions league table Anyone who is top for more than a month goes into the hall of fame
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah, well This post has been edited by a footytube administrator for excessive profanity, malice, and death threats towards Ant. glad to get that off my chest!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I assure you I never did anything unsavoury with that midget, we were sharing a hotel bed to save $10

Kick4Life - changing lives through football