Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fan IQ
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Wait.... So are there even any quizzes yet? Sounds great but can't find them anywhere. Thanks mods!
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Nope, no quizzes. None that I know of anyways
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Can we expect this next season?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
We hope to have quizzes out in November.  
I hope this is correct, because its been delayed by a month everytime I ask....

Anyway, I think at least the date on the FAQ should be changed so newcomers don't get confused. ("The first way is to take part in our football quizzes, which will be launched in August 2009. ")
Yes, delays are an inevitable part of the process when you are balancing so many things at once.

Quizzes have taken a backseat for now as we concentrate on openfooty, which has seen us adding a lot more than originally intended.

Not to mention dreamfooty - which again, ended up seeing a lot more features and cool stuff being added as we went along. I hope you agree we did a great job there, and it was worth the longer wait for those that expected DF to be released earlier.

We won't rush to finish any jobs on footytube, it's far more important to us that a job is done well, than features sacrificed for the sake of a deadline. Hopefully when we hire more staff, we can speed up releases, but for now, I'm afraid that's not going to happen.

But needless to say, when Quizzes are finally rolled-out, they will be finished to the same kind of standard DF was
Ok.    Will be waiting patiently.  And yes, dreamfooty is fantastic.
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Err.... So the Fan IQ thingy is still not out yet I presume. I was gonna' ask what is Fan IQ when I search through the FAQ.... Seems fun though...
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Lets just agree that the quizzes will be available when they are available. No point in rushing the guys into making terrible quizzes. As Lee says, when the quizzes arrive, they'll be as great as Dreamfooty is if everything goes well
Yep, the delays are unfortunate, but there are a lot of behind the scenes stuff happening here, needless to say though, quizzes haven't been forgotten and will be released in due course
Link: www.footytube.com/fan_IQ_faq.php

It still says on the FAQ that the quizzes start August 2009.

First, footytube should fix this, and second, I would like to know when it is actually making its debut

Kick4Life - changing lives through football