Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Email Notification Problems
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Hello there, I have another notifications related question.
Today I logged in, saw the yellow envelope that I had a notification of friend request, didn't deal with it right away, it's just that after a few minutes it was gone. How do you retrieve pending notifications?
Nikhil19 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hey footytube people.... Well lets cut to the point....
When I comment on a post or a video, I expect a notification when someone replies to my comment.... But that's not the case....
Each time I have to go and look for the comment and that's kinda sh*tty for me....
What about providing those notifications?
That would be of great help!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A bit different then what I meant but there's a thread about that on the Feature Suggestions section
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Yes this is something that is being considered with the site upgrade, it has been mentioned a few times!

As for your problem footyrulz I am the same only every other comment gets a notification! Don't know why?
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
I don't get them anymore either.... Maybe that's just how it is now
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Same for me. Not quite sure why they stopped? I'll let the staff know
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I hate them anyway.... Good riddance I say.... Lol, I do still get them
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well at least I know I'm not the only one with the problem although it still confuses me how I only get them for half of them and not the other half
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Sometimes my inbox is stuffed with them, but then its different for mods, we get reports and all sorts sent to us
Hithere (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I just checked my wall today and realized there are comments from weeks/months ago I didn't see till now!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Whenever people write on my wall I'm supposed to get an email notification from footytube however after checking my wall today I noticed I only received 1 notification for someone commenting on my wall in the last week when it should have been 4. I don't really check my wall while using the site and there are no other notifications to alert me that someone has posted on my wall besides email. Could any of the staff see what the problem is and fix it?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football