Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dodgy Advertising
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 11 months ago
I understand it's a free site, however, occasional dodgy adverts pop up on pages such as "date Vietnamese girl", such as I would expect on dodgy streamings (you know what I mean). You may want to consider those for the good reputation of the site, which is sometimes stated as family website
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 11 months ago
Really?    I don't get them, what browser do you use?!    I have adblocker installed on my computer too though
Google Chrome. I use the full version of malawarebytes at home. I will check if such ads come up at work. They are not pop up external windows, they come up embedded in the page, that is what gets me wondering, but again I will check at work again. And in Internet Explorer, perhaps
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 11 months ago
I think I remember such ad's from a while back, haven't seen them in a while though, I will disable ad blocker and see if the come back.

I will also point Matt in the direction of your post, he will know more about it that myself
Matt (Footytube Staff) 11 months ago
We endevour to vet all ads that appear on site and all should be not dodgy and family safe. If you can let me know what country you are in and if you can give me a screen shot of the ads then we will track down the provider and boot them off site
They didn't come back Matt, but if they do I will give you more details and a screenshot

Kick4Life - changing lives through football