Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Disappearing Periods
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Maybe no one else has noticed, but when commenting in a reply to an existing comment, if a period is the last bit of your comment, unless there is something after it [ie a smiley face] it disappears.
Clearly not a massive problem, just something I noticed...
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This is a test.

Edit: confirmed. Hadn't ever noticed this before. I'll see if we can get this sorted but its about #58983264 of a list of things to do
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
And the rest
Like I said, not a major problem, just don't want people thinking I'm Samir Nasri and that I'm incapable of using proper punctuation or something...
Naaa, no way your as nasty as nasri
I'm sure Sami is a sweetheart.... Not his fault he's irritated by Eboue nicking his stuff in the dressing room all the time...
I actually like nasri, I have him in my dreamfooty team, which is our dreamteam compo here on the site.
Clever player with bundles of skill, you may hope he's available for the barca game, he would be a major boost if fit
Haha it's okay, I knew you were joking. The latest news is that he is fit so fingers crossed he plays because I'm not sure what we'll do without him, he's been so crucial thus far
3 years ago
Thank god for that, I thought footytube had suddenly turned into Yahoo Answers! And this was another "am I pregnant" thread...
Haha I was debating a while over the title so as not to freak people out but I really couldn't think of anything else. Sorry for the scare.
There's nothing wrong with yahoo answers. In fact that's how I found out How is babby Formed?

Ok, there's a lot wrong with Yahoo answers
Haha oh Yahoo Answers...Link: theyahooanswers.tumblr.com/ tons of entertainment, really
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hahaha, I didn't even think as far as that. Good one
3 years ago
I have no problems with full stops at the end of my sentences.
Trickster. I can see the italics on that full stop from here
3 years ago
Brutally and rapidly exposed.    Slightly disappointed you didn't correct your own reply with the same trick.
Oh, so if I make it italicized it will stay? Duly noted. Though I've just been adding a smiley face to the end of all my comments, it makes me seem like a bright and cheery person.
3 years ago
Your method won't work though, if you are posting an angry comment

It will either make you look like you're being sarcastic, or are a lunatic.

For example:

STFU cabrón
I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too nice and sweet to ever post an angry comment...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football