Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Daily Motion Videos
Kaplonk (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Hi Everyone,
I noticed tonight when I logged in and selected English Premier League videos that all of the long Daily Motion video packages from the BBC (some are 15 minutes, some 10) have been blocked due to "a breach of the licensing agreement". One hour later these videos were completely removed from the footytube website. Has anyone seen this happen before? Does this mean these Premier League videos will be blocked for good? I am confused because last night I watched five videos from Daily Motion from the BBC, but tonight they are blocked. Please don't tell me I cannot watch these videos any more - I live in Australia and EPL is only on pay tv and I cannot afford it. Please help me someone!
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Don't worry footytube doesn't own the rights to these video's it just picks them up of sites that stream them and they get removed from time to time because the person that has posted the video on Daily motion or whatever has breached the copyright rules, nothing to do with us.

If they get posted again I'm sure the search engine that picks them up will get them again, sometimes you just have to be patient on them becoming available

Kick4Life - changing lives through football