Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Comment Wall
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I have a question about the comment wall. It's a really good idea but I feel like it come's up slightly short.

For example, I was away from footytube for about 2 months, in that time period someone posted to my wall. Even when I came back, it was only a fluke that I noticed that the person posted something.

So I think that there should be some type of notification that alerts you when people post on your comment wall.

If this is already in place, then I'm kinda sorry for wasting your time
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
You should be recieving e-mails whenever someone posts on your wall. Check your account settings if this is not in place.

It should also appear on your activity feed, if this is not the case then reply accordingly.

Thanks!
Ahhh, yes. It's in my activity feed.

However I never received an email about the comment wall, even though the box is checked off. I DO get emails for friend requests and such though. So I'm not too sure with what's going on.

Thanks for the clarification
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
That's odd, you should definitely be getting email alerts. Try looking in your spam folder and see if there are any in there? Hotmail and Yahoo can be especially anal about this type of ting.

If we're in you're spam then unspam us!

Haha, I just checked my email today, and I got a notification from someone who wrote on the comment wall. So I guess everything works out ok. I don't know what was going on before

Kick4Life - changing lives through football