Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazilian League Being Neglected
Thenylo (Santos) 4 years ago
From The front page, if you navegate through Teams/Brazil/ the next available choice is "Paulista A1". A tournament that has ben over for months now.

It's quite annoying to find it if you don't know where to look.

Could somebody please add the Serie A to that menu on the front page? There is also a Serie be if you want to add that as well but I don't think it will make a difference.

Also, if you visit the page for Santos F.See. From Brazil(Link: www.footytube.com/teams/brazil/santos ), the has been no videos being posted for the last two games.... Please don't let this go unattended.

Thank you very much
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
First off, sorry for the late response.

I've also noticed the layout of the Brazilian Leagues and found it particularily irritating during the State Championships when some regions/teams were named incorrectly. Found it difficult to find particular games i'd heard about being crackers.

The problem is the information we are being fed by our data provider, this raw information is then neatly processed by footytube and laid out into the league/team pages you see throughout the site.

We need to take up issue with said data provider and make a few tweaks until this can be fixed, we are constantly smoothing out leagues and expect to see more accurate information in the next release of footytube.

Thanks for pointing this out

Kick4Life - changing lives through football