Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
A Combined Fixtures Page - League, Cup, Europe And All
Tanmay 3 years ago
If footytube is missing one thing, it is a single place where the upcoming games of ALL teams in a league/country are listed, so that instead of going individually to each team's page and looking up the fixtures, we can find a host of games in the same place. For example, I follow both Barcelona and Arsenal, but if I hadn't stumbled onto the Arsenal page at the right time, I'd have had no idea about the champions league playoff against Udinese. The same goes for cup matches and rescheduled league games.

Now, I *know* that footytube does not have the rights to list some upcoming fixtures, such as EPL fixtures. But you have found a way around that in the fixtures tab of every team page (just linking to BBC instead of displaying the fixture), so I'm sure you can also do the same in the composite fixture page.

Right now, I maintain a calendar which tells me which matches are coming up for which teams. If footytube could do this for me, I would never have to leave the site for my footy needs
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You're right mate, I use different sites for those kind of stats and to look up games. It might be very handy indeed to be able to combine many teams so that you have an overview of them all.

Probably it would even be a good idea to be able to let us select the teams we like to follow, and give us the option to have an overview of their played games, upcoming fixtures etc. That would just make FT a dreamed website for footy lovers
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I share you guys thoughts. I can't count the number of interesting games I missed out because while being on FT I didn't take the time to visit the forum of the teams playing. So most of the time I just get into another site that list the different fixtures in program for the day. But even that site isn't good enough because you have to log in everyday to know the games that are on for the day. While I must admit a page on FT that would give us a glance at the fixtures to take place in a week would just be awesome in every sense of the term.

Let's hope FT grant us this wish. Certainly will give them more work but would really be helpful to have such a page. Good thinking MWY!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
OK we can display a lot of fixtures that don't require a fee.

So you would like to see these on a country page?

Or just a page with the next 5 days of fixtures across all the leagues (with filters)?
Tanmay 3 years ago
Fixtures for the next week with filters would be awesome imo. If I could just select 5 teams, press a button and have their fixtures, I would be in internet heaven, no kidding
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
There are plenty of sites that do fixtures. Is it really such a hardship to open up a new tab and click a few links?

Link: www.fixtures365.com is one, with all the main european leagues covered.

Link: www.soccerway.com , of course, is the daddy of footy fixtures sites, and if footytube ever do get around to offering the fixtures page, it will be using the same data that soccerway do.

Tanmay 3 years ago
Thanks BoboRed. "Is it really such a hardship.... " - I didn't know about the sites, but even though I do now, doesn't footytube aim to attract people to the site and keep them here as long as they are thinking of football
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ya, thanks BoboRed. Soccerway.com is flippin awesome!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football