Forums / Site Feedback
Order: Newest / Oldest
A Change To Make
On3two (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I was looking around footytube as you do and I came across a profile which said under their recent activites ".... Has just commented on HIS own wall" and I looked at the name of the person only to find that this person is female! I think it should be right to change this to "has just commented on their own wall" so that everyone is equal since we have quite a few female members too.

I wasn't sure where to put this siggestion so I added it to this section of the forums
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Ha er afaik we actually catch this (I. E. Check their sex and change to his / her). I'll double check the code, but it sounds to me like the user mysteriously had a sex change after the activity was logged
On3two (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Haha, sounds good. Thought i'd just throw it out there
Hawk3970 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
footytube is really great. Perhaps in the future, updating the dreamfooty teams more often, as well as the players pictures would be nice. Also, having a wider variety of players, so not only those who play in Italy, Spain and England would be very welcome.
Lastly, it would be cool to make like 'profit' every week depending on how good your team is doing so that you can then buy a stadium or anything else really.
Keep up the goo work.
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Yes we intend to add more players, and pictures are generally added by the community in our 'Image Challenges'. There will be more of these soon.

We actually thought of adding stadiums, and expect to do this with v2 of Dream footy. We're also adding managers soon, more kits, club crests (for your kits), and a few more things.... Oh and a tshirt shop so you can buy your dreamfooty kits with logos etc
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
That is really cool to hear!Stadiums, managers, crests will going to make it very interesting. When it will be implemented? I'm waiting eagerly
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Maybe my settings are off or wrong, but is it possible to have in your updates taking from Facbeook, that when someone posts and a forum that you replied or posted on it gets posted in your updates? I know that it does this sometimes, but not consistently, I think it may only do it for game center comments. Ie. (Razvan Popescu [Rzv36] has posted a new comment in AD Alcorcon v Real Madrid less thatn a minute ago....)

Cheers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football