Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
World Cup - DreamFooty NOW OPEN!
Loopster (Arsenal) 4 years ago
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hey I started up a topic for showing off your squads already- now that we can, here's a linky link and people will be more likely to see it- Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
Loopster (Arsenal) 4 years ago
How do I join the league so I can check where I stand?
So far I can just see my points, and not my standing wrt every one else.
Please help
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
In case you still don't know:   Link: www.footytube.com/DFLeaderboard.php
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Woo-hoo! The points are updated and the WC leaderboards are up! Thanks Lee and Matt (and whoever else made Dreamfooty)

I'm currently 36th! Yay! finishing outside of top 200 last time, I was aiming for a top 50 finsh this time
Awesome work from our admins, right? What a great website
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good thing you can see everyones dream footyteams now, I have 38 points, points from yesterday still haven't been awarded for some reason
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Marius will you stop putting the same comment around several forums, you will get your points, no ones gonna' run away with them mate.
And the league table, you will have to wait, I have already given you a good reason why theres no league table yet, everyone would be on similar points, and theres still 12 teams that havent played a game yet, so be patient, and give it a rest
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Llol +1
Schaudenfreude (Watford) 4 years ago
37 points so far! Come on!
Seems still missing quite a few points though for clean-sheets, full-game and goals scored etc - hoping they recoup soon otherwise I lose many hairs.
Bluebearies (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Is there a leaderboard for the World Cup dream footy?
There will be soon. For now all I can do to cheer you up is tell you you're not the only one awaiting such a list
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 4 years ago
I still have 0 points though I clearly should have several (Gyan scored, for instance).... What gives? Anyone have the same problem?
Yesterday's games' points (including the Ghana match) haven't been calculated yet. And your Argentina and Uruguay players were only unused subs (I checked) so they didn't get any points
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thanks hithere
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 4 years ago
Thanks for the reply
4 years ago
I have 46, but my friend Urban has got 75 (including yesterday matches, which aren't shown here yet) He had only 3m left to buy a defender, so he bought a South Korean defender.... Who scored a goal and gave his team 19pts
I haven't taken into account yesterday's matches. But with Lahm (who is a star player) in defence, I guess I should be getting a couple of points.... Didn't he get an assist? (I didn't really watch the 4-0 trashing).
I was looking through a couple of dreamfooty teams on this thread and I saw one (Ben) with 68 points not including yesterday's matches

Edit: oh wait, defender assists don't count.... My bad
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
@enigma I have the same defender from South Korea what an investment for three million!
4 years ago
Damn, should have included Lahm in the team as well.  
4 years ago
@Hithere: it's 28 for Lahm (14pts x 2 for a star player). Good choice
I am still awaiting all my star players to perform (they haven't played yet).... Anyway so far so good - 5 players worth 42m earned me 46pts. Seems that the best part is to come
For today's Italy vs Paraguay, I'm split into two sides. One part of me wants to see an exciting match with lots of goals but the other (selfish) part of me wants to see a goaless draw so that both my Paraguain and Italian defenders (Da Silva and Chiellini) pick up clean sheet bonuses....
Jeez only 16 points for me. I'm built for the short-sucky haul.... Provided I'm still waiting on points. My Dutch maestro better pump a few in on Denmark...
I think we'll only get a good idea of who's gonna' do well once every country has played one game. The "big" countries like Brazil and Spain haven't played yet and many users here have those players (which are probably star players) in their teams
Well your clean sheet bonuses have just gone out the window. I am looking for big points from brazil and Spain and I am surely selling my star striker (Higuian) in the transfer period. Serves me right for picking a Madrid player. Lol Karma is a bitch
@BigShel I know.... D'oh! But whatever, the match is now more exciting, and that's what counts, right? Lol
4 years ago
I've got 72 points so far (including yesterday games) but I'm quite pissed off as none of my players has scored a goal yet and Serbia and Italy played crap (bye bye clean sheet bonus). Probably gotta' wait for Brazil/Spain/Portugal/Chile to get a little boost
37 points. Uggh
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Come ooon guys. You guys are falling way behind. Its 3 days already and nothin has been done yet.  You're killing the excitement of the game
Matt said they've had a little setback and it will all be fixed on Monday. Relax!

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
Nothing has been done yet? Didn't you pick a team, make a kit and all that? Its all done. The only thing that's delayed is that the info from our statistics providers is slightly delayed, as far as I know.

I have 30 points so far.

Check this link for yours: Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/world_cup/
31 pts so far. I beat you Ant! Lol  I'm guessing there's gonna' be a leaderboard for this WC dreamfooty too soon?
56 here ^^
HOLY! You must be disqualified from Dreamfooty. I suspect you own a time machine and can see the future
I looked your Dreamfooty team and mine. I think I'm gonna' regret not having any African players...
Jeroen be careful I have 37 points and seven players who have not yet played their first game I'm built for the long haul. LOL
Oh my bad guys. I was checking the rankings and it wasn't changed. Some crazy numbers I see here.  Netherlands gonna' kick ass today baby.
@Hithere & Shel: Well, my players that haven't received ratings so far but did play (Ivanovic, Van Persie, Lennon, Lahm) didn't collect anything spectacular: my star striker Van Persie just the 2*(3+2-2)=6 pts and because that idiot from Serbia who caused the penalty, Ivanovic didn't get the +8 pt clean sheet bonus. Lennon gets a meagre 3 pts as well and Lahm is the only one with a decent score, 14.

Besides, a good start is nice, but I had a woeful start in the season and was about +-100th in December. Because of stellar performances of Messi and Xavi in the 2nd part of the season I was able to climb up to the n°1, more so than because of wisdom
@Jeroen, stop sand bagging your humility is not fooling me for a second. You are a stone cold killer. I can see it in that all seeing orange eye you have for your profile picture I just have to figure out your next crafty move. Lol
Bribing Matt or Lee with 50 litres of Stella always helps Shel.
Nah, for real: my next crafty move is to sell my star players and make no one a star player. That way, team spirit is enhanced and everyone will play better. It's so simple it's got to work
@Jeroen. Question: why would you not pick a star player? You are jokin about team spirit right? Or are you serious hehe
4 years ago
He's serious He just knows that we're all so lame in choosing teams that he wants to give us handicap
HangTime (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Okay, so my goal keeper is v. Stojkovic from serbia. In his picture he is #10. Isn't he a middle field or striker for serbia and not a goal keeper? If so, how does this work for me now?
Go by the name and position, not the picture
Guys, points will be awarded in due time. Usually its the day after but there might be some slight delays. Worry not, the god of Dreamfooty "Matt" will be on it as soon as possible
Due time meaning Monday- Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

So sayeth the Matt!
Berryblaze (Juventus) 4 years ago
Should've gotten points for yesterday's games, and how come the transfer window's still open?
Hey.... I should be getting some points for one of today's games. When will the points begin to appear on my WC Dreamteam profile info? I ask just because I'm excited.
Hmm.... I thought Eljero Elia (from Netherlands) is supposed to be a striker? He's listed as a midfielder in Dreamfooty
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It is advantage when a striker is listed as a midfielder. Although he is striker he shared points with the midfielders if there is clean sheet. Which means 3 extra points. Also remember Elijero Eli plays as left wing in Netherland. Robben and Kuyt are the regular strikers
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi Soccergals, according to this matter Matt said in another page "the World Cup will have no emergency transfer windows (it's just too short)"
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Oh ok cool...
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Cheers Hulanji14, That indeed is the situation

Kick4Life - changing lives through football