Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
We're Hiring! Bloggers Wanted
Rexxar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm really interested as well. The major embarrassement for me though, is that I don't live in England, although I'm following English football very closely. So therefore my question as well: is this article just about the EPL or are you tending to publish an article per football competition? I don't know if this was original intention, but I for one, would love this. Could you provide me with an e-mail as well? Thx mate
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
No we're not just covering EPL, we're happy to take contributions for all leagues if they're interesting and thought provoking
Rexxar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
In that case, I'm definitely interested in giving this a go! I'm from Belgium, so if there's any interest in that, I could give my view on the Belgian Jupiler League every now and then. I'm also able of doing this for Europe, since I follow European football in general as well
Walcott (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Exactly the same here. Also Belgian (you know, like Fellaini (Everton) Vermaelen (Arsenal) & VD Borre (Portsmouth). The Belgian League is quite interesting, with teams like Standard - who almost brought Liverpool to its knees last year - Anderlecht, Club Brugge and more...
Jeremydesa (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I live in Canada, and even though it isn't the hub for premier football, I think I could make some good contributions. So if you could send me an e-mail, I would be delighted
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I'd happily do something to help, anything for the legendary footytube. Just give us a shout on email if you haven't already made a decision
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Happy to help in anyway I can, hit me with an email
Kafka (Bayern Munchen-A) 4 years ago
I did a bit on ronaldo that could be perfect for your "off the cuff" pieces. I specialize in soccer statistics analyses, which could be a useful addition to the site
Rossonero06 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Hi Lee,
It's not too late to reply to your we-are-searching-bloggers-post, is it? Having been a great fan of footytube for a long time, I'd like to contribute to its unachieved greatness. As an author of sports articles for several news websites, I hope I can keep up with the requirements - the only thing is, until now, I have only written articles in German. Shall I translate anything or write something completely new as a sample?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'd be interested to eventually have a Bundesliga piece actually in German
Rossonero06 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Shure, I could do that.... Could also do both, just tell me whom I should send a piece and in which language
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Hey Guys

Thanks to all those that have expressed an interest in this. We are just nailing down a few final bits and bobs that need organising to get this going, then i'll give you all a shout either over meebo, or in a mailout. Really looking forward to seeing your contributions
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So how many are you gonna' hire? Give me a shout if you are impressed by me
Aussie1991 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
This sounds very interesting, I'd love to contribute some of my thoughts on a weekly basis. I would also like to receive an email if possible.

Cheers,

Will
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I'm very interested. Sign me up. (don't worry ill use better grammer than this while writing articles )
Mohsink (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I`m also very interested. I would love to do some writing on the Eredivisie or Dutch Football
Karl (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi Lee,

Don't know if you have this covered now? I wrote for EF many moons ago, drop me a line if you still need someone.

Thanks,
Karlos
ToePoke (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm very interested. I've been looking for an opportunity to write about the beautiful game for some time now. An email with full details would be much appreciated
Tnadidas3 (Celtic) 4 years ago
I could definitely provide an article a week, and I think I meet the requirements in terms of grammar, and being articulate. Give me a shout if your interested in me
Thomas1978 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi Lee,

Great to see this post. I just love soccer and more soccer.

Soccer journalism sounds great to me. Do check out samples of articles in my blog as follows:

Link: lets-talk-soccer.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Yashan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I would be very interested in giving it a try. Please send me some info as well. I can write as often as twice a week

Kick4Life - changing lives through football