Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
We're Hiring! Bloggers Wanted
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Edit: Thanks for the huge amount of interest folks, we have shortlisted a select group of users for our regular footytube columns, but would love to see some submissions from you all.

We have made it very simple for you to begin submitting your blog posts for inclusion in the footytube blog right now!

Please read the following FAQ HERE >> to begin making submissions.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
*bump*    Please read update above, and get submitting now
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
[edit] "give me a shout on meebo"
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
Could it be possible if we could do bi-weekly blog posts or monthly blog posts?
Yes that's possible, but obviously not for regular weekly features, let me know what you have in mind
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Out of curiosity, what's the word minimum/maximum that you're looking for with each blog post?
As a minimum you're looking at something like the current post on the front page. We want to develop several regular features, such as goals of the week, midweek match review, weekend roundup / preview etc. As well as more thought provoking, off the cuff pieces.

Word count will differ depending on what we assign you
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Goals of the week, midweek match review, weekend roundup / preview should all be fairly easy. I can help out on this
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Sounds very interesting.... But there's not that much to write about in the off-season, plus, I'm a little preoccupied....
I'l surely think about it....
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I would be very interested to do something for the site
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
Yeah it would definitely make me feel as if I can provoke more thoughtful comment posts on the site, as well as give back to footytube for all that it has done for me the last year or two
That's great guys, i'll send you all an email with more details. Anyone else interested, leave a comment here
I am excited, how long will it take to send the mail?
I'm just getting a list of contributors together, and working out exactly what sections we will want, then i'll send out over weekend I expect
That's great looking forward to it
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I'd certainly be interested.... Shoot me a mail as well. Thanks
Syraph (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Can you send me an email too? I'm definitely interested...
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I would but I don't think I'm wise enough and my grammer is defentley not up to scrath so sadly I don't think i'll be wanted
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Grammar*
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I'm interested. It could be interesting to write about footy over here in America for all you across the pond . Plus its something I've been attempting to do for some time now
Benaldinho (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I'm definitely interested. In fact I run my own footy blog at the moment, and would love to write for footytube as well. Where should I send a sample of my writing, or else you could just check out my site, Link: soccerequipmentreviews.com/
Thanks!
BenBro (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Joined up indeed
Yashan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I would be very interested in giving it a try. Please send me some info as well. I can write as often as twice a week
Thomas1978 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi Lee,

Great to see this post. I just love soccer and more soccer.

Soccer journalism sounds great to me. Do check out samples of articles in my blog as follows:

Link: lets-talk-soccer.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Tnadidas3 (Celtic) 4 years ago
I could definitely provide an article a week, and I think I meet the requirements in terms of grammar, and being articulate. Give me a shout if your interested in me
ToePoke (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm very interested. I've been looking for an opportunity to write about the beautiful game for some time now. An email with full details would be much appreciated

Kick4Life - changing lives through football