Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
POLL: Where And Why Do You Watch Footytube?
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
We have very popular satellite provider in Malaysia and recently they have upgraded the ESPN channel to be in HD (certain programmes) but unfortunately to view all in full glory, we would also need to upgrade our Tvs to full HD, which can be quite costly.

footytube allows me to enjoy soccer played by teams normally not shown in TV. Recent interest in the MLS, watched in youtube but sad to say that due to broadband limitations here, watching BPL matches in sapo and dailymotion can sometimes be frustrating as the streaming takes ages....
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I only have gol tv and occasionally EPL and champions league matches will be played on certain canadian channels. footytube allows me to check out any other games though whenever I want and it allows me to miss games and still see highlights. Oh how I love you footytube
BNetworks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
We have 3 sports channels on satellite. The first one usually goes for the spanish/italian leagues or some other form of sports, leaving the other 2 for BPL. Coincidentally if several big matches are played simulteneously, they will only show Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool due to the supporter base in my country. Being a Chelsea fan, I would watch highlights from footytube if they do not show it live on satellite
Vika09 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I watch footytube to watch other team's performances, or if I am in Singapore, where staying up till 1AM just doesn't cut it for the next day
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Right now I view footytube from the States but I joined when I lived in England, I believe. I usually browse the forums from home and work (there now).

I have subscriptions to Arsenal.com and Fox Soccer Channel but I come here to watch the highlights because I miss Match of the Day.

I also like long walks on the beach and fake tans
Tateytastic (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I have all sports channels + espn Hd but limited to air time through kids channels.
footytube gives me football fix when I need it. Thank got footytube
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I technically can get all the majors games in Europe over the internet, but I usually have some glitch that keeps me from getting video connected to the live feed. Bothersome
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I am in chennai, they restricted some channels as pay channels!, I have to pay more money for that!, it is horrible to live here without footychannels!
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I've got nothing. Living in Canada is tough to catch serie A games. Few channels carry it, sports highlights never show the goals, and GOL tv shows Uruguay league :S.... I use footytube at home and when I'm in class listening to a ridiculous lecture

Cheers
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Only stupid or lazy people would go to work just to watch footy not sure anyone would admit to that either
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I need Setanta Sports bad.... I'm from Canada and would love to watch SKY!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Setanta has gone down the drain and sold a lot of game rights away. I'm not really sure what happened, but ESPN went right ahead and cleaned up from Setanta's mess
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I live in canada and despite it going downhill in England setanta still is the place to go here, shows 3 games every sat, 1 or 2 on sunday and every midweek game!
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah setanta is the best thing you can get in canada for epl. Goltv (spanish and german league) is fine but you definitely get more out of setanta but theres a huge difference in price. Although I got to say that the score has been showing good games this season and sportsnet sucks (at least west does, I don't know how things are in east)
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Actually fox soccer channel is really good for those in canada. At least if you live relatively close to the US border
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I've got satellite! And a black box so all these come fore free another benefit of having your major be Computer Science! Stay in school kids lol
Curse you Alen and your high tech ways. Your way cooler than the rest of us.    (it shows in fan valuation)
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hey what can I say I try I don't know I just love technology haha and I love making super awesome stuff putting it all together haha
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Man Alen you are living the dream :'D
Oh how I wish I currently had ESPN D:
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
I've got both SS and ESPN        A lot of ££ though
Yea, That's the main reason I don't...
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football