Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
OpenFooty Beta Goes Live
Herzi (Hamburger SV) 4 years ago
Also… Do you have plans for a live status API? Eg. By making match. GetStats provide useful information while a match is in progress?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Yes, but this won't be available until next season
Great news… I really look forward to that…
Any updates on live scores?
The "page" parameter on league. GetIdents is not documented (had to guess it)
Fixed
MikkyX (Darlington) 4 years ago
Excellent news! Finally, to start having some fun

Just wanted to double check - will I be able to use my API key for offline development - what will happen there? I like to test things on my own computer before putting them live
You will, but you will need a dyndns account or similar so that you can enter a URL for us to associate your account with on the API confirmation screen
Raistlinthewiz (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
Thanks, it's all okay now...
Raistlinthewiz (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
Hi there, it seems api documentation pages non-working:

Link: www.footytube.com/openfooty/terms/service.php?pack...
Sorry about that fella, was updating the docs. Should be all good now (refresh the page)
We're still on invite only basis presently, but we're super pleased to be able to say we're finally happy with the API to go live to as many people as possible, which means the waiting time for non-commercial applications (after we've reviewed your details), is down to only a few days (max).

All existing non-commercial users who have been waiting so long to gain access have now been invited

Commercial users and those guys we need to ask some more questions (regarding intended usage etc.) will be contacted over the next few days, and access granted thereafter.

In the meantime, do leave your feedback and let us know of any problems guys

Kick4Life - changing lives through football