Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
OpenFooty Beta Goes Live
Diecast (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Looks like I was a bit late to join in the fun but just signed up and requested an API key, hope to hear from you guys soon. I'll be developing in Python
Mario77280 (FC Porto) 4 years ago
Hello,  How's can help me to get my Api key? ,  I'm waiting for for few weeks pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help me  
Herzi (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Any updates on live scores? If not, do you at least plan to list a match in either fixtures or results as long as it is being played?
Comengo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I made a request for an API key a while ago. Any news on when you'll be letting more people into the Beta stage?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I'm waiting for Key; How long it will take?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
There is a slight delay on issuing keys as we work through a backlog of requests. How long ago did you apply?
Thanks Matt for response.
It's been a more than a month; I tried re-sending yesterday with new IP as I moved to different location (got message saying email is already in system). Looks like I still need to wait for some time. Once API issued; Can I change client IP?
Yeah we can update the IP for you. What name/company name did you sign up under? I will chase your application
Thanks Matt,  Please find application under {Edit: removed}
GoBlues,

Your application is delayed due to the lack of information surrounding the intended use of the API. Please mail me further details to matt@footytube.com
I sent you a detailed message to you in your email address. Please let me know if you need any other information from side. I'm really excited using this API
Where are you Matt? I'm waiting for API since.... .... ...
Sorry about the delay GoBlues I missed your email response. A key has been sent today
Hi Matt.... I didn't see any thing in my email. Can you please re-send key? I really appreciate your time...
M323speed (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hello Matt, I didn't see anything in my email and was wondering if you could resend my key. Thanks so much for your time

Kick4Life - changing lives through football