Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
Major Changes To Fan Valuation
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Some of you may have noticed a sharp rise or decline in your fan valuation as of today. This is due to a change in the algorithms we have made to further capture the quality of your posts.

This change also represents how the footytube community has grown and developed from the early days. As such, over the next few days you will see the leader-board increase in size to accommodate this growth. Each league will now feature 50 members instead of the current 25, and a new league will be added, bringing the total number of leader-board places to 250. You will also be able to see you current position (irrespective of whether you are placed in the top 250 or not) which will enable you to determine how far you need to go to increase your placements.

We've also removed the valuation cap completely, although dreamfooty caps will remain in place (180m for PRO users, non-pro users 150m).

The new algorithm works a lot better than the previous, and has taken us a long time to perfect, so think of this as fan valuation version 2. Though bear in mind it's still beta, so it may be prone to the odd c**k-up

As usual, let us know if you believe there is something very wrong with your fan valuation and we'll take a look for you
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Noticed the change in my fan valuation this morning and I like it so far
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Lol I was wondering what happened with my valuation it went from 35m to 66m then I stumbled upon this! I think the changes make sense, the footytube community has really grown from what it used to be when fan valuation was introduced. Does TBC stand for to be confirmed?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Ah thanks for reminding me, we decided on 150m cap for non-pro members. And congrats on the increase. Very well deserved
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I see. I was going to contact you first because on the dream footy page it said my budget was 17m which was wrong but the 150m cap explains it
Charliehenry (Verified Legend) 4 years ago
Well my fanval has dropped but roughly still the same
The new idea seem a good one as I used to be in the top 25-1 and now am not even on the leaderboard hopeflly this will change with the new system
M4rsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah, mee too I was wondering how my fan Valutation went from 33 to 63 in a day!
Well done to all the staff and to footytube.
Keep it going like this and I'm sure that footytube will be the best Football community in the net
Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
LOL.... Well my change wasn't as drastic as you guys, but I was wondering how I went from 11 to 19 mill literally overnight!. But thanks a whole lot though!.... Lol. You guys just made my headache for the jan 30th transfer window a whole lot easier.... Lol. Keep up the good work.... We really appreciate your efforts to make the site better....
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Awesome! Mine went up almost 30 mil overnight! Considering I was stuck or glitched for a few weeks this is great. More Awesomeness!
Charliehenry (Verified Legend) 4 years ago
Damm! Everyone but me
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
How about me, I went from 55 mill straight to 103 mil straight over a night haha, and I'm 1 of the 2 in the top 10 that doesn't have pro
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hey Incuteration!  Nice to see ourselves back in the top 10  49mil to 102mil
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
"We've also removed the valuation cap completely, although dreamfooty caps will remain in place (180m for PRO users, non-pro users 150m). "

This doesn't give a strong motivation for users past 150 million though....
Caps should rise at least 10million....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football