Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
Footytube Widgets For Your Website Or Blog!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
We're super happy to be launching 3 brand new widgets today in time for the world cup. They include a free football video player, England song jukebox, and a rather lovely results/fixture/odds widget.

Feel free to embed them on your website or blog or even on your myspace and facebook pages.

They're completely free of course, so be sure to spread the football love and embed away

You can grab the code for embedding at Link: widgets.footytube.com

Oli1976 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Is it possible to have the widget resized to 215 pixels (lengthwise) without losing part of the screen?
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hey footytube staff this is really cool stuff ! I like the tool with the fixtures, results and tables! Thanks!!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
When will be the profile widgets be released? Can't wait to show off these in my blog!  Bravo!
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Can you watch live matches in the footytube player? If you can is there any viruses?  
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
No live matches will not be available on the footytube player. Naturally, there are no viruses, it's just a video wrapper that allows websites/blogs to show up to date football videos to their users. In effect, it is no different to watching a normal video on footytube (there is nothing to download or install)
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Pretty great stuff! Now I'm just hoping we can somehow add these widgets to our personalised FT page as well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football