Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA: More Community Awesomeness Coming Soon
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
So whens this up, for Fifa 11 or FIFA 12
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Is this already up an running?  I just got my PS3 today, as well as a copy of FIFA 10!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I just got Fifa 10 too! Cool Mate!
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
So is it up, or are we still waiting?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Me too! New PS3 a few days ago and fifa10 tomorrow  I assume its still in progress.... We'll all know about it when its released
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Still waiting. There's been lots of delays with illness, babies, and other stuff. But things should move faster in the New Year
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Can we have for pc? Please!  Everybody having pc, then it is easy for even who dosen't have xbox or ps3 like me
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It Seems the First Version of the Fifa Lounge is limited to the Ps3 and Xbox 360 only. Maybe on a later release they can get a PC leaderboard set up
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yep, I remember those days D: I was amazed when I got my PS3. About a million times better than PC version
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yes, fifa game is different from pc to ps3, and pc fifa games are not better than ps3 or xbox fifa games, I think I have to wait for more days! For pc
Ciankc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This sounds awesome! I have fifa 09 right now, and I like to play the manager mode so I have complete control of my team
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Is it a Video Game?
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yes, if it does happen, then when one of us gets FIFA 10, we'll probably have to log in with our footytube accounts and then we'll have an exclusive lobby where we can play against each other. Its a great idea though, isn't it! I hope it comes soon!
Blooob (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Sounds great can't wait
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Awesome! I can't wait for that to happen.... Good work guys
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That sounds great! Can't wait you should have staff monitor the the important games like be spectators or something haha
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
We are currently drawing up docs for "footytube FIFA leagues". It will feature a game lobby, where you can congregate with and challenge other FIFA 09/10 players on footytube.

We'll automatically work out who wins each game, collect a bunch of stats (such as goals per game, average fouls per player etc), and start adding the results to the footytube leaderboards and your profile pages.

We'll also index any videos of in-game action you send to the FIFA servers, so players will have a FIFA video library on their footytube profiles, populated with their best plays.

Ultimately we'd like to start some footytube FIFA league and cup matches, with regular scheduled games with other users from your timezone.

Sound good?

We anticipate an early release of this feature in the first few weeks of October.

As I say, we're still at the design stage, so do let us know if you have any ideas for this

Kick4Life - changing lives through football