Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
DVT, RSI, And A Numb Arse
Patoman (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Love it, great design guys. Just one thing, what's the deal with the Club badges? Do you need a license to display the official ones?
Zaragocista85 (Real Zaragoza) 5 years ago
This Beta is amazing, man. I enjoyed Footytube; I will enjoy even more footytube 2. 0. Great job, gentlemen
FootyEditor (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Gosh, I have been waiting for this so long!Thank you! I am testing!
Casperld (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Loved the original site but this new site is unbelievable! Nice Work. footytube babes are very welcome!
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
So far this site has been awesome. Has all the necessary components but not too cluttered and well organized. Very easy to use. Good job and thanks for the effort
Luisfa328 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I LOVE this new footytube it has everything about football that I can hope for. Perfectly organized and great new features. The only thing the site might be missing is a section showing all the newest cleats and who's wearing them. I think that's all the site would need to be totally perfect!
Tolgarian (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yeah like the rest.... Great job, such a talented website!

Keep up the good work, its looking great!10/10 site v2. 0 is so much better and interesting.... !
Nauta21 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
This is the s**t!
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Brilliant, clearly a football website created by football fans. The interactive features are great and it is evident a hell of a lot of hard work has gone into this. Innovative features + beautiful design!Thanks
Sandez (Manchester United) 5 years ago
This site is absolutely fantastic, WHAT a gap in the market you guys have found. It's a social networking site for a specific target group on a specific (but massively in-depth lol) topic. You lot are fantastic and I hope you can reap the rewards for the effort you have put in. footytube 1. 0 was one of my favourite sites to visit. Now it feels like home
Rplateau (PSG) 5 years ago
Very high quality site - great job! Finally a one-stop shop for all things football.... Keep up the good work
Quintuplechamps (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I like this site.... Good job
JoeParis (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Fantastic! I am still exploring all the nooks and crannies of the site, but so far extremely impressed. A huge step up
ABONESR (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
IT'S BLAZINNNNNN'
Tevez32 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great job! Love the beta version.... No more Facebook lool

Kick4Life - changing lives through football