Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
DVT, RSI, And A Numb Arse
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
I've been sat here infront of this screen for nearly 2 years now, bashing out line after line of code for the new footytube. Admittedly, I could have probably worked a little faster, it doesn't help testing a video site that has copious footage of Keeley Hazell waggling her peaches in front of you, and as much as I would repeatedly recite the mantra, 'bugs, not jugs', inevitably there were a few delays in getting the new footytube out to you guys.

So here it is - the footytube v2.0 private beta.

The Brief for footytube 2.0 was short and to the point:

Even without the Keeley Hazell part of the brief, this was quite a tall order. Sure, we wanted to create the ultimate football search engine, but could it actually be done?

Well, we'll let you be the judge of that...

There's still some bugs to iron out, and our search algorithm isn't quite perfected yet, but we're getting there.

With loads more features in the pipeline, we're really dead excited about the future of footytube.

So, welcome to the beta, take a look around, create a profile, upload some pics, and start posting some comments.

We can't wait to see you guys help us bring the new footytube to life.
Bugged0ut (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Well done its very good!
SurrealistiC (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Thanks for the effort!
Davepol (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Love it already, looks great! Keep it up!
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Good job footytube.... Deadly site
Steel004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hi guys. As an Englishman now living in America, footytube has always been my go-to source for all things footy. And I must say congratulations, the bar that you had set so high has just been raised again. Top notch fellas, I know it's just the BETA but I'm enjoying the new layouts and the softer theme to the site. I look forward to seeing the finished product.... All the best,
Craig in Philadelphia
SamLang (Arsenal) 5 years ago
This BETA is sweet man.... Nicely DONE!
Dlan4327 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Seriously footytube 2. 0 Beta gets me harder than Keeley ever could. That's actually quite sad & disturbing isn't it? Keep up the great work. Cheers footytube
Champian11 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great stuff! Thanks for providing a source to the best soccer news and coverage out there!
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Great love it!
Honskaj (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Thanx for your dedication and input. Its apreciated worldwide. (trust me on that one). Just one question.... When you say index every football team in the world, do you mean THE world? Cos that's a pretty big place don't you think?
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Awesome site! I'm pumped about helping around the site and giving input for the beta. Keep up the good work!
Arsenish (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Daaaammmmmnnnnnn my goodness! My heart just started feeling a different way, damn! This site is gotta' a killer instinct. Excellent job guys, super excellent.... "Football, Always Beautiful, With Footytube2, Magnificient. "
Vlad (Arsenal) 5 years ago
To everyone, thank you for the kind words.

And thanks for the suggestions and complaints. We've taken note of them and have been hacking away restlessly to make FootyTube 2.0 better.
Trueblue (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Excellent Work, this is a beautiful site. This site has been very much anticipated but never imagined it to be so comprehensive, and this is the BETA. Thank You and keep up the great work
Remixdesign (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Love this thing. Best site on the net. Just hope all the links work!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football