Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
A Sneak Peak At Footytube FIFA Live Lobby
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
It's not going to be out for a while, but here's a screenshot of a very early Aplha version of the FIFA Live lobby we've been working on:

Users will be able to create friend leagues and tournaments, and schedule matches against their footytube friends, as well as play casual matches against anyone looking for a game.

Scores and Stats will automatically be sent to the footytube servers when you finish a match, and we'll aggregate a whole host of leaderboards, including stuff like Dirtiest player / Top goalscorer etc. On top of that, you can automatically send videos of your best goals to your footytube profile direct from your console.

When we've got enough players, we'll also organise special one-off tournaments each month.

It's gonna' be mega
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
Lee this is awesome! I'm significantly surprised with the video addition. One question though, will I be able to add the videos I have from the FIFA 10 demo now, since it doesn't come out till the 20th for me?
I'm not sure, I would say, if you can currently send them to your EASportsWorld account, then yes
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Omfg you guys are geniuses! I thought I was creative when I posted a thread about it earlier, but wow! Can't wait
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 5 years ago
We just need ps3 ok then why don't we get this party started
BarcaFerLife (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Dude this looks freakin amazing  Great job footytube =]
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
6 days everyone! I hope you've all pre-ordered

If anyone is interested, my Xbox360 GT is 'andyledzep' although I don't like Led Zeppelin as much anymore

Have I added you yet Andy? If not, mine is UrbanMagic.
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Oh snaps! Mine is S1KNESS88 and I need to buy xbox gold again when the game comes out lol
If you have a credit card, or in my case, a debit card, you can just pay $7. 99 a month!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Oh I Love it, looks nice. Just help me set up my PS3 online and I'm set. Speaking of that I better go try that new password
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Oh that looks great, but sad that I don't have PS3 or Xbox, I'm just too poor to afford one.
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Another great idea by footytube, but I don't have a PS3 or Xbox either.... I'm not that into gaming ^o^"!
Aliko (Barcelona) 5 years ago
This is fabolous! footytube is the best site on earth!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
How cool! This is going to be big among footytube and FIFA fans! I have to wait 20 days for my copy though -. -...
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This looks awesome! I am amazed by the stuff footytube is offering to their users, I don't think any other free website can ever give so much. I am sure if you guys keep on the work it will the 1st website when telegraph do their top 25 websites again
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Great idea
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
This is Awesome! Can't wait for that day
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
OH DAMN IT! I'm still on current Gen! I needs me a new console!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Wow nice idea! I have an xbox360 but not live so I don't think it will work do you think you could make one for pc?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Nice idea, but I also don't own a XBox.... Can you guys make it for PC.... There are lot of PC gamers here.... It would be awesome!
Unless there have been changes to the FIFA 10 PC version, I don't think this will be possible.

We *may be able to do a cut down version, that has less ranking / video upload support, but no promises
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah there are many pc gamers can you do for pc version, if it is not possible to connect pc gamers to ps3 or xbox gamers, then do separate for pc
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Oh ok. Can we expect PES lobby?  
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Awesomeness. Thank you lee. Ever so much
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
It is brilliantness
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 4 years ago
I beat you guys anytime anywhere    (just need a ps3 and a tv and internet)
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
This is going to be epic! Can't wait to have my PS3 and Desktop station shipped to me, I just got settled in!
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
One of the most obvious reasons why I want PS3 or Xbox for Christmas - beautiful idea guys, absolutely rules- This site like you said it is going to be MEGA!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football