Forums / Site Announcements
Order: Newest / Oldest
A Sad Day At Footytube
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 3 years ago
footytube has terminated its contract with Matt.

The decision which is effective immediately was made in response to new evidence of unacceptable and offensive behaviour relating to an incident that took place yesterday.

Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Not before time, dinosaur, like the word legend, is bandied about all too often, but in matts case its true, his nicknames not "JURASSIC"for nothing
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think its a disgrace that professionals such is this guy can make such sexy comments and think they can get away with it. This isn't the middle stone ages! Women have every right to be in the house or outside, or both

I'll restrain my anger and be realistic, and say that the least this guy deserves is a public hanging and if I had my way I'd bring back the good old torture methods.

Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

"The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within a face-to-face pair of narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks), with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body to attract insects to the exposed appendages. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container"

Yes, they used to do that
Hold on till I tell the wife to cancel that chicken curry we just ordered.  Thx ant
3 years ago
Reminds me of that cruise down the Nile the missus and I took a few years back.

PS. Why is the footytube office in a childrens hospital?
3 years ago
PPS. Was 'sexy comments' a freudian slip?
Its not liam, its the old set from the kids show "rainbow" lee bought it on the cheap as a job lot, bungle and zippy suits included
Sketh (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I'm having a hard time understanding your point of view and anger ant, the guy didn't kill no one. He said something that if he was in a comedy club a lot of people would have laugh at his comment. It's a shame that he got caught saying that amongst peers, with that said I think his an idiot for not acting professional in the work place. You can certainly get away saying something like that in private, for example a pub. It's really sad that the media is blowing this out of proportion, I feel like theres greater problems going around the world that deserve the coverage other than this. With that said once again I think his an idiot
I agree, "off with his testicles" I say.... !
Yogan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Is the video the violation? I thought it was just a joke. I know Andy Gray was sacked for something like this but come on?!
Yogan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Oh. Its a joke after all
Sketh (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I think this was suppose to be funny....    Fail!
3 years ago
Looks like everyone else is afraid to upset "the master" judging by the lack of any comments regarding the actual video. But yes, you're right. Its cringingly unfunny. I guess we now know who actually wrote the material for the failed footytube show!
Omar (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I see what you did there Matt/Lee
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
For the life of me I cannot understand how these idiots even get jobs! I mean look at him? What a tool. It is high time to take measures that will stop this chauvinistic nonsense. As a woman (posing as a man.... Yeah, wanna make something of it mate?).... I have to say I would not even fart in his general direction (apologies to Monty)

I say we strip him naked.... Pour honey all over him and unleash the Kracken! Have I mixed my metaphor's or movies again? Oh well, you get the idea.... Jeesh.... Give me a break.... It's hell trying to be a man all day.... You guys are boring and crude....

Yeah and why is the FT office in a Children's Hospital.... Now I am wondering about molestation.... !
I think we'll leave that one there reid.... Ahemmmm
Yeah.... But you haven't seen my legs.... Lol...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well, it looks like I am one of the few who is with Matt on this one. Women shouldn't be able to go anywhere else than the kitchen and the bedroom. I can't believe we even let them drive cars here in Europe, so they can escape their duties. I've already arranged my marriage with 10 Arabian women in Saudi Arabia, one of the few civilised places left on Earth where the laws of nature are still respected
Let me know how you get on jeroen
Dude? You sure.... Their footbal team is horrible...
In some countries, if you steal, they cut off the hand that stole the item, and if you cheat on your wife.... Well, use your imagination
But she has nothing to cut off? .... Wink.... !
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sounds like fun jeroen but I think I'll pass on arabian women lol
Is there any chance we can get an update video with matt being thrown out on the street, preferably with urchins dressed like Oliver twist kicking his backside and pulling his hair (wait, make that beard)

Matt, when a door closes a window opens they say, and if you want a new job I have a position here for you in New Zealand. It's awesome. Basically, its you and a special needs person in a small room, and there's a baseball cap with "boss" written on it, and every day you swap taking turns to wear the hat. Whoever's turn it is to wear the hat can boss the other person around and make their life hell. I will be watching the action through a small peephole and.... Oh I dunno.... Recording it for science or something. There's no wage to start but after a year we can discuss salary expectations
Watch out Matt.... What he really means is celery expectations
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
I found this video so utterly repulsive that I refused to comment on it for days out of sheer disgust! I didn't know it was possible to set womens' rights back 30 years in 30 seconds, but clearly those at the footytube Towers are a lot more talented than we ever thought! Un-freaking-believable!

I think Matt should suffer more than just a mere firing.... Perhaps gather the womenfolk in the area and administer a public flogging unlike anything seen there! Have them line up with cat-o-nine-tails being readily dispersed to all that require...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Ooh, sounds like fun. Don't forget Matt is into that stuff though
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This is remninscent of an event that has happened recnetly, hmmmm
Is it true that Matt was buried in fresh cement with only his head poking out and left there until it hardened, then a public toilet was built around his head?

I am told this was so that people could visit and leave their steaming complaints right onto him, "cheek to cheek" so to speak

They should lock him up and throw away the Keys, even if it is a Gray area
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nice pun

Kick4Life - changing lives through football