Forums / Shrewsbury Town
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Shrewsbury Town, Sep 20
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Shewsbury played pretty well. I was impressed with their keeper. He kept them alive for a while. Aresenal's goals were pretty awesome though. I also liked Park's mentality on the pitch. He was quick and not afraid to try a shot
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol funny how people didn't even see how well Coquelin played
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I did.... Could rival wilshere if he continues his form and games
PC2572 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Does anyoneelse think Coquelin looks somewhat like Thierry Henry?
Good Game from him though.... But Arsenal need to tighten up their defence...
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That move out in the left wing and pass was totally henry.... Loved it...
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 2 years ago
Arsenals defence looks scary bad.... Match after match  Good win though
Ali20 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
My eyes are locked on oxlaide and coquelin.... Great potentials .... Great 2 see arsenal win .... Since aresenal has mertesac hope verma comes bck so the team can beef up in defence.... Sanga play RB and gibbs LB
Invisibale04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good gunners.... Arsenal have the talent hope we improve our confident
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Up gunners!
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good to see Park playing for the gunners. From the highlight, it seems that he has done pretty well. He seemed confident with the ball and his passing was right on. Hope he keeps playing well
MAWTH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
True glad park and benayoun are wearing the "right" color red
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Nice to see arsenal finally winning
MariusV (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol watford would of even won that match lol
MAWTH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey watford were once prem league contenders, respect
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You said it right.... Once! Haha but not anymore...
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
WOW.... '2' Asian players playing on the same Premier League team in the same game.... Alrite.... That's it.... From now on, despite the fact that I am an United fan, I WILL NOT talk smack or sh*t on Arsenal anymore.... As long as those 2 Asian players are still at Arsenal.... (and except when they play against Man. United)

To all Asian football fans out there.... This is a big deal.... And all you guys have to start supporting Arsenal no matter what...
Krndynasty03 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Agree that we should cheer a bit for arsenal be. See they aren't even competition to man you. Neways, park is the one asian player that really matters
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Actually.... Never mind.... Today just witnessed Basel doing the same thing.... They fielded 2 korean players against us.... Which means there were 3 korean players playing in the same Champions League match.... *mind boggling*
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fabianski is just not good enough for arsenal.... That slow motion shot hit the post and he wasnt even aware of it
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chamberlain looks great!
Garzu (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hopefully Chamberlain, Coquelin, Park, and Gigs play more, since they made a difference this time. Now, I am not saying let them play judging from one match only, but I'd love to see if they can keep this level
Danapoint (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow, the opening goal was fantastic! Great headed goal. Shrewsbury faded, though, and Arsenal deserved to win
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well would have being bad if Arsenal lost at home, but good for Shrewsbury town to get a goal, for there supports, but Arsenal got 3 pretty decent goals, and cool seeing benayoun scoring, former Chelsea player

Kick4Life - changing lives through football