Forums / Shrewsbury Town
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Shrewsbury Town, Sep 20
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chamberlain and Coquelin seem to have played well. In fact the 2nd string team looks better than the first team. The only problem we have is once again the defence. Its nice to see Chamahk back to best.
And WHAT A GOAL BY chamberlain.... Great way to open his score sheet for Arsenal
Malachai (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I was browsing around and see people saying "I rather be 8-2 'something' than an Arsenal fan" or "Arsenal sucks".... TO be honest these comments are naive and stupid. Don't judge Arsenal in the beginning of the season. Some of the comments on here really disgust me. Every team wins at times and loses. Arsenal are just going through a period of tough times. Even Man United went through tough times and same with other teams
R34lmadrid (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Come on Arsenal keep this up and play even better  Hope they get back in shape soon
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chamberlain looks like he should be starting first team. This kid is going to be special
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Maybe wenger's policies are finally going to pay dividends. The man deserves some credit at least and chamberlain might be just the one to keep
Iloveyouarsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agree with you matt
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@ Malachai Thanks man for understanding
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Looks like a great game to watch. Alex's goal was amazing
Omegamune (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ju Young!
Canadiangooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its refreshing to see young gunners not hesitant to take long range shots or play confidently inside the penalty area for a change. Chamakh, benayoun played with confidence and chamberlain reminds me of a young malouda. Good game gunners.

I wrote an entry for a blog recently, any of you gunners feel like reading it please do.comments and suggestions more than welcome.

Link: www.thesubsbench.ca/

Its the latest entry (arsenal fan's reaction)

In arsene we trust
Walrus57 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The first team should take shots from range, RVP and Arshavin have the power to do that  
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, its good to see arsenal back to winning ways, for now.... I also think chambalin should start over arshavin, just let the kids have a shot at it
He's to young to start, he can easily be a 60th minute sub though
SomeVAguy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree. 60 minute sub would be perfect for him at this point. He needs to play in bigger games than this if he is to truly develop.  
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Nice win Arsenal, let's keep it up throughout the season! Despite the slow start, I think Arsenal can finish as a top 4 team this year, hopefully they can win the Carling Cup, I'd hate to see a great manager in Wenger to get fired
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well this is more like it. Arsenal looking dangerous in attack, semi-solid in defence. Chamberlain, coquelin and frimpong all have the potential to become great forwards and keep frimponging like they've never fimponged before!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is the Arsenal we know, hungry for goals and throwing everything they have to get them. Oxlade-Chamberlain is a beast - his goal was magnificent. Great to see Arsenal back in the winners circle .

Johan Djouru.... Another thing entirely, he is rubbish
Govanpersie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We need vermalean back, FAST!
Hankok (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Very good work and the young new player make a big match
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man gibb's has got a great cross
Arsenal need to keep shooting from distance, teams can easily defend them when they just try to pass it into the goal
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I agree (originally had mistaken and put disagree). They were ripping good shots from outside and also getting the cross in. Those long shots from Oxlade as well as Coqueln really tested the keeper and ended up getting them the advantage during the draw
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So you mean you do agree...
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Yes.... For some reason I thought he said that they should keep from shooting at a distance. I stand corrected.  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football