Forums / Shrewsbury Town
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Shrewsbury Town, Sep 20
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Djorou, what a flop
Tjadam14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm content with the win. Brings the spirits back up, but if we lose on the weekend I will seriosuly lose it.

Great game by A-OC, keen for him to bench on the weekend at least. Coquelin proves he can come in as a back up for Song whenever needed. But defence is still dodgy, Djourou looks shaky which I'm disappointed about because I thought he'd step up another notch this season as he finished quite well last year. Centre halves need to gel very soon!
Ninja4ks (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Jst watching highlights and its pain full to see Emirates this empty.... Never seen Emirates this empty.... I guesss
Sushiwasabiboi (Liverpool) 3 years ago
To be fair, it was a league cup match against Shresbury Town
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Good game arsenal
Sharma10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Arsenal youth looking awesome again !
Demonking (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I must say Chamberlain impressed me given Arsenals circumstance. He provided the most crucial defence and offense and that makes him the player of the match
Kenji88 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good game for Arsenal. These young lads play well than the 1st team players!
Sidvicious (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Thts for sure
[account-removed] 3 years ago
What a shot!
Sidvicious (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I honestly feel the game was arsenal's by default.... I mean I just watched the highlights and from the look of it, shrewsbury town didn't quite know what was going on.... Too slow to react.... But I gotta' admit that the game was decently played by arsenal's young and 1st timers.... I just hope arsenal don't turn out like leeds united in the long run if you know what I mean
Thebeast88 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
What a goal chambalin.... Future of arsenal...
WIGYTBONE (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I THINK DJOURU IS GARBAGE.... THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE ELSE TO GIVE A CHANCE TOO.... I NO KOSCIELNY WASNT PLKAYING BUT HE IS RUBBISH TOO.... BUT I MUST SAY ARSENAL PLAYED WELL AGAINST SHREWSBURY AS I WOULDVE EXPECTED.... FAIR PLAY TOO OXY HE HAD A GREAT GAME.... AND THE REST OF THE TEAM PLAYED WELL TOO.... GET RID OF THEM TO DOGEY DEFENDERS AND WE'LL HAVE A GOOD SQUAD
Pully32 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why are you shouting?
Nemo0o0o (Manchester United) 3 years ago
HE'S NOT SHOUTING HE'S TYPING CAPS LOCK
Gunner125 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Agree with you defence even though after the inclusion of merte hasn't given us the stability because he is new to the league and will adapt sooner rather than later but we need someone to help him out and the best defender of arsenal is out for 2 months and the cover is unfortunately not good enough (if you don't agree watch the blackburn game)and by the time he comes back and merte getting into full flow we might find ourselves to behind. Possibly samba or cahill as they know the league and are physically strong enough to help the squad out
Govanpersie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Plkaying?
Dalmar (Arsenal de Sarandí) 3 years ago
Arsenal for live...
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Life?
Lol fail. I can't tell if he knows this is the wrong arsenal
Govanpersie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol yup
Evanisaaclipkin (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
2nd string Arsenal team doesn't really show anything about the plights of 1st team.... Except to illustrate the lack of depth in defence.

Good looking build up play, and great potential in A-OC
Thanks mate, your a good spud
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's good to see a few Arsenal players having a go from distance
Demonking (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Taking shots from a distance is a good move for Arsenal.

AW finally realized that he doesn't have a Barcelona-like squad on his hands (at least not now), and thus its more effective to take shots from a distance and keep the midfield more defensive-ready.

NebexGun (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Shut up poop head! Arsenal has been doin that for sh**t load of time! "Brcaalaaanoa"! What is that?
Yea you poop head! Take your barthalona comment elsewhere
Lol you guys keep forgetting that barthalona fans are all-knowing beings and the only thing they know better than football is how to hop a bandwaggon without anybody noticing
I think Barca at times needs to take risks and shoot from outside too. It adds a better perspective for me than crosses, not better just more appealing I should say

Kick4Life - changing lives through football