Forums / Shrewsbury Town
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Shrewsbury Town, Sep 20
GunnerInterFan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Some thoughts during the game:

-Djourou and Fabianski are quite useless

-Chamberlain is very talented, will be worth his 12 million

-Chamakh is getting worse and worse (unfortunately)

-Maybe Miquel should get more chances. I like Koscielny, but he makes many mistakes. He is a good defenser and maybe with Vermaelen he is decent, but Djourou and Merte beside him, he sucked
GunnerInterFan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh I forgot Coquelin, he was also great. But against a team of the 4th division it doesn't mean a lot, we will see
Govanpersie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What happened to chamakh?
DeadRevel (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I hate those rating pie charts. No-one uses them properly.... They just look at the score and click one accordingly.... Arsenal were awful and Shrewsbury, who play in league TWO, outplayed them for large parts.

Batarcitano (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I understand what you're saying but only 1/2 agree for this particular game. Our team were kids and substitutes...
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"Arsenal were awful and Shrewsbury, who play in league TWO, outplayed them for large parts".... But ouch sorry to disappoint you, we won ...
Malachai (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@DeadRevel facepalm* What a joke, Yes there are time Arsenal made mistakes in the game, but you sounded like a stupid priest who thinks making mistakes is like a blasphemy to the church or some sinful crap. Its not Like our team, Barca or other teams don't make mistakes.... So stop crying and just shut up
Qrendi (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal need to sell some of his players and bye more intersting and england young tallent  
Jejaka96 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bye or buy?  Lol
Jejaka96 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bye or buy?  Lol
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Both works
Yup I agree with you Qrendi.... Hope Man UTD willing to buy ;p...
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good to see the new boys in the red and white. Good work last night, let's hope they build on this.    Uta
Dragoon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Amazing how Djourou is consistently making mistakes every game. Whatever Arsenal is playing him, its too much. If I were Wenger I would rather use his wages for donation to charity than to have him in our team
Dragoon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
-Comment Removed-
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Same old defensive issues, that's all there really is to gather from this match. Coquelin and Oxlade-Chamberlain are looking brilliant, could achieve great things with us. Chamakh has declined, so have Djourour and Fabianski. Something has to be done to maximise the potential of these players because we know that they are capable of better.

Repspectful showing by Shrewsbury and their supporters
777MHD777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
AOC was the best
Iluvthegame (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No sound!
Iluvthegame (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No sound!
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
There is sound on the dailymotion video
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm sure arsenal could afford a pretty good defender like samba who's solid. Koscielny and Djorou are both too rubbish to play as the main CB's. Vermaelen and Mertesacker would be better but Vermaelen gets injured too much so you can't rely on him all the time. Anyway some of these players look really good especially coquelen, oxlade and park
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Arsenal won? Wow surprised
And napoli?
And napoli?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Stop trolling! Arsenal are great but were not quite today considering the value of their players compared to Shewsbury! Well payed both teams! Hopefully Arsenal will get better soon YNWA
Tjadam14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hilarious Based!

Pretty rich from a Liverpool fan, you boys play nearly full strength against Exeter and we don't have 1 First XI starter playing tonight.... Classic bullshit. Let's see how you step up against championship side Brighton at the new Amex!
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Park looks promising
Bienfait (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow conquelin is a very good player. I had no idea
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Insted of song they should start with benayoun!  His game is much better and mature than that of alex song!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football