Double post
RasDisy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I will not judge Arsenal.... Till mid oct 2011
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah me too, I wouldn't judge them until 2012 ...
Ateam (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I like it when strikers are hungry for goals, its something we have been missing for a while, but we need them to make better decisions like whther to pass the ball when another teammate is more likely to score. Benayoun should have passed the ball to park
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good game by arsenal  
Glaspar (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Is it just me or is djourou the weakest link in our defence? And looks like we play 2-6-2 rather than 4-4-2 hahah
Is it just me or is djourou the weakest link in our defence? And looks like we play 2-6-2 rather than 4-4-2 hahah
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 3 years ago
No he's not. Would you rather Squillaci play? Didn't think so. Djourou is good, but he's just having a few off displays. He was our only good centre back for most of last season
Dragoon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
To be honest, I wouldn't mind giving Squirt a chance. Djourou is really a piece of crap, although both of them are pieces of crap. Let these craps take turns and then see which crap is better, then eliminate the other crap and let the better crap play.
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good performance from arsenal. Going fwd they look strong but defensively they are poor as anybody in the world. Teams would fancy scoring against such a defensive but nevertheless the morale boosting win 4 them
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Uncovincing display from arsenal.... But individually park, coquelin and chamberlain were impressive
Govanpersie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm sorry, did I hear you wrongly? Unconvincing? You'd better get your eyes checked up, then watch the higlights again
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great performance nice to see park and chamberlain play in this game
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
What A Shot! He was angry at that ball just pure hate went into that shot and nothing more.

I didn't watch the game so I can't say whether Arsenal won it convincingly or not but what matters is they got a 3-1 win. This will do good for their confidence
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Arsenal got a scare last night
Malachai (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And Torres has insomnia every night
Partoba (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hoho, Ryo played in this game. Nice start

Kick4Life - changing lives through football