Forums / Shrewsbury Town
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Shrewsbury Town, Sep 20
Revenge (Manchester City) 3 years ago
What the great of alex oxlade
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ohh no the rich boy lurking in.... Lol...
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ohh no the rich boy lurking in.... Lol...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
First!    Oxlaide's goal was f*****g amazing!
Affainyi (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain looks a solid player.
Matthiew (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nice to see the young guns playing. A good game, but - what a cliche - the defence has to pull itself together
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think its time for Fabianski to go, he must do better especially against a league 2 team, it seemed like his feet were nailed to the ground on most of those chances and the goal by Shrewsbury, when we first brought him in he had loads of potential but that potential has not come to be, I think its time to part ways with this GK
I think its time for Fabianski to go, he must do better especially against a league 2 team, it seemed like his feet were nailed to the ground on most of those chances and the goal by Shrewsbury, when we first brought him in he had loads of potential but that potential has not come to be, I think its time to part ways with this GK
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's his first game in 6 months. We have already seen how good he is if he plays consistently as how bad he is if he is not played consistently
I can see what your saying, but I still find he's to inconsistent even when he has been playing for awhile, I just don't find he's up to Arsenal standards
Sorry about the three postings this site or my computer was acting funny
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Goals are still comming from Arsenal, but defence is torn to pieces
ArsenalinHeart (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great display from the youngsters, 2 points to learn:

1- Djouro shoud never play again.
2- Arsenal to focus on Bolton's match and make use of this victory's relief
Ateam (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What about koscelny
ArsenalinHeart (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Kocielny is a crap as well, but is better than Djouro for sure
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 3 years ago
Nice passing by coquelin, not sure he can cut it at a higher level though.    Hopefully this will kick start our season now
Slaepwerigne (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Everybody is excited about chamberlain, but I thought coquelin was our best player here. He was also great in the 8-2 thrashing at old trafford. Once he got taken off we conceded loads of goals
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah he was very2 good in defending!
Ollo7 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Completely agree, what a game he had
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ox, coq and ozya were awesome in this game, man waht a good game....
Conceded a goal, and boom! 3 goals! What a good comeback!
The future gunners are looking good!
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 3 years ago
If Ox continues to shoot from outside the box then I'm happy for him to start in other games than the CC. We get criticised enough for trying to walk it in, so let the kid shoooot!
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
Win is a win, arsenal haters can shut it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football