Forums / Sheffield Wednesday
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sheffield Wednesday Chat
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We need to keep gary madine and nicky weaver. Two most important players on the team as well as buxton and prutton. Weaver had a great season last year and I am hoping that we can countinue this great run of form for the next npower championship season 2012-2013. Lets do this boys. A nice win against Oldham Athletic Football Club will lift the Spirits at Hillsborough
Well that was a good win against oldham! That was a really good match to watch. Pecnik did not play very well at all but that's what I think. What I really Hope is that our main Striker Gary Madine is not injured on the leg. I'm just hoping that it was just a knock on the leg and hopefully nothing else because we need all of our main players for this next weekends clash against Derby County football club. But overall I think we played a very solid game and that's good. Through the next round of the Capital One cup here we go!
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Sheffield 2 v 1 Millwall

M
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Oops I didn't mean to put.... M                            
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Close guess.... But turned out to be 3-2. Good work beating Millwall! Now Fulham awaits in the League Cup
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Wednesday knocked Fulham out of the Cup! What are the chances of back-to-back promotions?
Great to see that lol It great to see the smaller clubs dominated some bigger clubs for once
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Excellent at Millwall. Good job!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football