Forums / SG Dynamo Dresden
Order: Newest / Oldest
Borussia Dortmund V SG Dynamo Dresden, Oct 25
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Lewandowski
Tyrrellk21 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Now if we can play like this in the [C.] L! I'm smelling a huge turn around for the mighty BVB!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
You betcha!
Nailed it!
RipVanDangle (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Gotze Milk all over your face!  
Nath4N (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
As a Pole I'm so happy that Lewandowski (are as we call him "Lewy" which means the left one) is doing so well in Dortmund. Piszczek, another Pole, is one hell of a player too
FutbalFanatic (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
You forgot Kuba! He is also an amazing player! Too bad he doesn't play much. Gotze is a genius, He will be one of the best in the world, so you can't really blame Kuba to start on the bench
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Barrios is back.... Hopefully he will regain his spot as a team regular and score plenty of goals once again.
Good win to BVB, once again they have proven to be a top side
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Klopp would be foolish to replace Lewandowski in the line at this point. He is in such great form
I could picture a killer duo up front if Barrios get's 100% fit.... I mean he could take out Kagawa to put in Lewy and Barrios up front.... Klopp will rotate a bit, you'll see.... Damn if Barrios gets his form back with lewy's form now.... The sky's the limit ^^
0Kaiser07 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What I have seen is that Kagawa lacks goals. He does have potential and he is a great player.

But I have noticed that Kagawa doesn't finish alot. Can you help explain why? Or is it just my bias?
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I agree Steve, I would love to see Barrios and Lewy up front together

Kick4Life - changing lives through football