Forums / Sevilla
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sevilla V Barcelona, Mar 17
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi's chip is unmatched by any player
Wadadliyouth (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Totti and Raul were the chip masters for me.... But Messi's been making that shot his own this season
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
You sirs have clearly never seen the chips from the great Heskey himself.

Link: www.google.ca/imgres?q=heskey+meme&um=1&hl=en&sa=N...
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dennis Bergkamp
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dennis Bergkamp was absolutely brilliant with his chips.... I think half of all his goals were chips....

Can Messi score an ugly goal for once? It's becoming abnormal
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ruud van nistelrooy
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dennis Bergkamp was an awesome chipper but if Messi keeps this up I think he might surpace that, he does them with the left and right and takes like 3 players before he gets to the goalie, its incredible
Go4rsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
For me the real chip master is Carlos Vela.... You guys know why? 'cause that's the only thing that he can do properly . I believe he practices on his chipping for hours and hours everyday that he doesn't have time to do much else...
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha, well he's way bter than that brat chingadito, so idk why he's not more famous than him in mexico, I know Mexicans don't have a lot of skills but I wish som1 like Hugo Sanchez would come born finally, Messi is not human at all, he's just so gud playing, clubs should make a new world order 2 not allow him 2 play against humans lol
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The chip mater of all is Aerial Ortega from Argentina, his Chips are freaking Ridiculos
Rafael (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi's menu of the day: nutmegs topped with chips
Moojuuu (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Best goal ever?
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm just so sad to comment.... Best wishes for Muamba and Abidal
Idneroon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Messi's ridiculous...
Kacperfcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ohh Messi just makes it all look so easy!  Btw all the best for Abidal & Muamba! The result doesn't make a big deal right now...
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi messi messi
Preznet (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Jesus - in the last 3-4 weeks Messi officially moved beyond the realm of human soccer players. I mean not even mentioning the last three years. Whats he's doing in the last few games with these chips - like - that's not normal. This guy is officially something else. He's an alien from a planet where people only speak in soccer - and in that language this guy's a f****n poet
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Glad messi could chip in with a goal
9Fenomeno (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Messi doesn't know how to not be the best
Nishan (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi is the best in the world
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa then! (sarcastic for those idiots who don't relaise this)
K80sg (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What is "Wrong" with Messi. He is not human. He should be dissected and examined immediately by the doctors. I believe it's a terminator inside
Go4rsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha you are too right! He is either an alien sent here to dominate the world (football world that is).... Or a freak of nature! I had my suspicions about Michael Jordan too...
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Messi for united states president. Please restore our economy
Futbolista (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Goalkeepers last season seemed to have figured out Messi's chip, so he stopped for a while during the last half of the season and now this season it seems again like he's guaranteed to chip like at least one per game
Shikari (AC Milan) 2 years ago
My doubt in Messi’s ability to raise his goalscoring standard was resolved once more today by those three elegant touches leading to the ball slowly looping afar any opponent into an empty corner of the net. A breathtaking sight. He’s the perfect example of a prolific goalscorer (17 goals in past 7 games)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football