Forums / Serie A
Order: Newest / Oldest
Serie A Chat
Bambambucci (AC Milan) 5 years ago
"Fantonio" numero uno nel mondo!
Yashku (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
The final table posted by footytube is incorrect-- fiorentina might have a lower goal difference than Genoa but they are fourth in the standings because of a superior head to head record
ArsenalDjukic (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Who is your fav player in serie A?
Xbahax (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mutu, Fiorentina!
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 5 years ago
Alexander pato, acmilan!
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Roberto baggio
ZeroArtist (Juventus) 5 years ago
Aaaalex deeeel piiieeroooo!
Just4Fun (AS Roma) 5 years ago
F. Totti
Magicstar (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Pazza inter! Amala~~~
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Vomiting
Wizeguy3 (Juventus) 5 years ago
Serie-a is arguably the most difficult league in Europe

Juventus; Inter; Milan; Palermo; Genoa; Napoli; Fiorentina; Roma; Lazio; Udinese; Sampdoria

Primara division has only 2 top teams that will go for the title
In England you have got "the traditional 4"
But in Italy No one can predict the final table.
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yeah but inter hav dominated the league and the English premier league is the physicaly most demanding league in the world no question
FORZAJUVEPIERO (Juventus) 5 years ago
I agree that the EPL is the best league in the world. They have at least 6 sides that can compete at a high European level (ManU, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Tottenham), while most other teams still posing at least some threat. You also can't deny the financial clout that the premiership caries which ultimately dictates where the majority of top talent goes (unfortunately). But with the Serie A breaking away from Serie be and giving the top italian clubs more financial flexibility, there can hopefully be another rebirth of Italian Football.

I do agree with Wizeguy that Serie A has some tough clubs that are often overlooked (Palermo, Benoa, Lazio, Sampdoria, Udinese). Hopefully with 4 Italian sides in the group stages of the Champions League we can get a few into the round of 16 and Juventus as the champions! Forza JUVE!
Sawa7 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I hope Milan scratches a good result this season....    Wait for Huntelaar and Silva's contribution....
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Ahahahhaha! So funny seeing roma last place. Its so weird seeing them last lol. Roma are not learning, they had a terrible start last season but a fine comeback. The comeback was not good enough for champions league. This year its looking the same
D0nnybr4sc0 (Bayern München) 5 years ago
AS Roma trips me out. I would say I am a fan not a die hard. I never fully understood there problems from the last 3 years they had a decent roster I think
Youngy (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
They're cannny cash-strapped atm as far as I know
Younes (Juventus) 5 years ago
To all who said Serie A isn't good anymore, this season will prove them wrong. I think Inter and Juve will do well in Europe this year and shut the premier league up. Its gonna' be a kick ass season which hopefully Juve will take. FOrza Juventus!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Agree about Juve.... Much to my dispair.... This year looks a little better than last. AC will finish 3rd or 4th.... Samp, Lazio, Viola, and Parma will surprise
Tifosorossonero (AC Milan) 5 years ago
You forgot genoa!
Even though I'm not a fan of Fiorentina you can't take them out of the picture either. They are consistent and usually always competitive
Tifosorossonero (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Italian league is not at the level of the premier or the liga.... Much slower and less fun to watch!
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 5 years ago
That's Italian football for ya.... Slow but passionate
All three leagues have their own distinct style of play and Italian Football is more of a finesse game than the aggressive football of the premiere league. And as for La Liga, I still think Serie A produces better football than it does on average. I know that there is a lot of talent in La Liga but besides Barca and Real, the difference in skill between the to leagues doesn't seem that large to me (although Valencia and Villarreal usually put out some decent teams). Hopefully with a good showing this year from the Serie A teams this season it will change people's perception of Italian Football
Then why you spamming on serie a website? Get lost to your epl and la liga
Because I am a Serie A fan. Just because I think a league has good football, doesn't mean I prefer them over another. You should read more carefully:

"And as for La Liga, I still think Serie A produces better football than it does on average. " - previous statement
I didn't reply to you (forzajuvepiero). I replied to tifosorossonero. He's the one should get lost not you
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 5 years ago
Wow.... AS Roma at the bottom of the table.... I wonder if they'll be relegated this season?
I hope not. That would definitely be a blow to Italian Football if Roma was relegated. But I think it's fairly safe to say they won't be
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Now that they have Ranieri, they start climbing up the table ^_^  Maybe even push for a Champions League place? ^o^
There are plenty of matches left for Roma to get back into contention
Camronesi (Juventus) 5 years ago
You know what will be real nice is if inter merda get relegated now that will be real nice I will make a party for the whole neighbourhood. Juve till I die. Forza drughi and all the Juve ultras Respect
Samdigeni (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I like nappoli and lavezzi
Ftotti (AS Roma) 5 years ago
Despite of their poor start of season, roma have a good chance in the europa leaugue
Arthgideon (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Fiorentina is a tough team. I think they would do well in serie a. Sure inter milan would be the team to beat. I hope an italian team do well in champions league. At least reach the final

Kick4Life - changing lives through football