Forums / Serbia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Serbia V Italy, Oct 7
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Italy still needs a pure attacker like christain vieri
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Roberto Baggio? Maybe
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Positive game for Serbia, the side looked more of a unit. Italia are still lagging in some areas of the pitch, but with a range of players so talented Prandelli's side is secure for the tournament already
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 3 years ago
Wow.... Did not expect such a performance from Serbia! Italy didn't play all that well but still dangerous
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Serbs were flying on home soil.... Italy came to take their point.... Result - a draw
Balgam (Fenerbahce SK) 3 years ago
I put a bet on draw against Italy for Serbia and I was right actually.
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great match from both sides. But Serbia looked stronger most of the time
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
I don’t agree how Prandelli did not choose Matri for the team
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If serbia win the next match, they will be in the Euro 12!
3 years ago
I had high hopes after Marchisio's opener but then it didn't really look like italy stepped into 2nd gear. But when you consider circumstances-already qualified, playing away in a match that meant alot more to serbia than us, this was actually very typical italy performance. Serbia's goal was fortunate but overall they played better
Cevapi (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Serbia vs Slovenia will be an interesting match. I really hope Serbia wins, we need to get to the Euros!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nice draw for both! Good for Serbia fans, but ya, Ivanovic goal was funny, just hits him and goes in, funny cool goal for Chelsea man!
Spades (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Where is vidic we ask lol
[account-removed] 3 years ago
As a united fan you should know he's injured! And theres been talk of him not playing for the national team anymore...
Italy didn't really need to win this match, but surprised they didn't win after that quick goal
Another shocker!
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Why is it a shocker?
Wiseone (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Serbia is a tough team. They showed confidence and composure to come back from the worst start possible. They were also on the front foot for large parts of the game and had several great chances to clinch it. If they play at their best, they are much better than Slovenia and should win their last group match. I don't think too many teams would want to face them in the play-offs

Kick4Life - changing lives through football