Serbia V Belgium, Oct 12
Glidza (FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd) 2 years ago
Belgium was so lucky last night.... Let's go Serbia
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 2 years ago
3-0.... The luckiest score possible
Joeytheshab (Everton) 2 years ago
Lucky? Haa
Ponch (Standard de Liège) 2 years ago
Off course we were lucky, Serbia played a brilliant first half and it could easily have been 2-0 after 15 minutes. Denying it doesn't make sense
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Benteke is belgian, well i'll be damned...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We have spies everywhere in England now
Argende (RSC Anderlecht) 2 years ago
We were just lucky the first 20 minutes. If it was 2-0 for Serbia, we could not complain. They were fast and Vertonghen was often overtaken by the serbian winger. Then, after our first goal (on our first attempt), Serbia completely lost his game and they tried only by long balls to score goals. 2nd half time was by far dominated by Belgium and if we were more precise, we could have add 2 or 3 more goals. This must be a reference game for the Red Devils !
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Mirallas' goal way offside
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Longgggggggggggggg way
Zerol410 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I thought so at first, but when I did a search:

"A player is in an offside position if he is closer to the opponent's goal line than both THE BALL and the second-to-last defender (which is usually the last outfield player), but only if the player is on his opponent's half of the pitch"
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Belgium playing better and better, and damn de bruyne what a match
FromRaaange (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Assuming both England and Belgium get to the WC, I will definitely be supporting Belgium when England inevitably get knocked out
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm by no means a serbia fan, but they needed vidic today. Good win for bel, now tied at top with cro. This group is going to get intense, especially when cro and serb meet up
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm so excited for that fixture. The atmosphere will be insane

Kick4Life - changing lives through football