Forums / Serbia
Order: Newest / Oldest
Mexico V Serbia, Nov 12
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
*Yum* was eating my Big Mac while watching the highlights, yeah good win!
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good game
Grizlee (FK Partizan Beograd) 2 years ago
Red card for Hernandez this is disgrace!Good actor!
XPLiLBiG (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hating because your dirty ass team lost you sore loser
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Red card? Lol that's a joke right?
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Jajajaja
Chilldog (Pumas UNAM) 2 years ago
Funny one!
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Hernandez had Kolarov beat, so Kolarov pushed him to prevent him from getting a good header on goal.... That's not faking, that's a foul. And Kolarov had been fouling Hernandez all game long, same thing with number 15. Just accept the defeat and don't come up with stupid excuses
Even though Kolarov got a red card, to me he is my favorite Serbian player, next up for Serbia.... Honduras well done by my Mexican side
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I guess her learnt it from nani, that was definitely not a push from kolarov!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It wasn't a push or a dive, it was a lazy challenge from Kolarov. And stop blaming everything related to diving on Nani, he hasn't even dived in a long while
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 2 years ago
Look at the replay again carefully.... He DID push him
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Definately a dive. But can ya blame the guy when we've sees what Nani & the great Ronaldo get away with'-
TheBresh (Manchester United) 2 years ago
^ The irony is funny cause your picture is of Drogba
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Dive by Chicharito but it really doesn't matter, we would've lost anyways.
Hopefully we can find a good manager like Antic after the qualification disaster with Petrovic.
Our team needs a rebuild from the bottom up, and we have some hopeful youngsters
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You call that a dive? Wow your bias has got you by the balls kid
Cali86 2 years ago
Well it wasn't a dive but it wasn't an obvious penalty either. I wouldn't have been surprise if the referee would have not called it. I don't think kolarov deserved a yellow card, just 2 player going for a ball in the air
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 2 years ago
It's a clear foul, but I agree that a second yellow is a bit harsh
Letsbehonest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Clearly a dive'-
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
3:41 clearly the defender had two hands on the back of chicarito and pushed him. And chic milked like he should. Hard not call for a ref. And mayb if the defender had better position he woudlnt be left with only his hands
Chilldog (Pumas UNAM) 2 years ago
Guys I don't know if we were watching the same game, but Mexico did horrible all the second half, midfield sucks, every single time Chepo did change something it was even worst, Zavaleta, Andrade and Sinha are real fairies, Guardado wasn't accurate at all but at least he deserves his place. We really need to find better than Castro and Torrado, no creativity or speed at all. Hope to see Neri Castillo back again and Jona Dos Santos as well....
Shame to win like that.... Lucky center and penalty. Btw.... Wasn't a dive.
The defence wan't solid, Maza took some risky desicions. Anyways I'm not so happy.

Barrera did better than anyone there.
Nery Castillo? Ooh that would be awesome but I just don't see that happening, while there at it bring back Carlos Vela to the squad
Lol I don't understand why people are saying we played great either.... Game was boring and lacked lots of creativity on both ends, serbia is a great defensive team that doesn't give any space for teams like mexico to run around, I thought guardado in the first half was really bad.... He picked it up in the second half and I have to disagree with you about Barrera I'm usually a big fan of his but in this game.... He disappeared a lot but then again like I said serbia basically parked the bus.

I'm not too worried about the midfield, our two best midfielders are Marco fabian and Jona dos santos.... They're suspended right now but I'm pretty sure after the olympics they are gonna' start working with chepo more hopefully.

The federation hates nery castillo.... People need to forget about him, that's like asking for Blanco and bofo to be back
Saying Marco Fabian and J. Dos Santos are the best midfield players is more of an opionon. To me i'd like to see them both in the NT though. As for Nery I just don't really see it happening even though i'd like for him to come back it wouldnt hurt, I think last time I seen him playing was vs USA in the 2-1 victory in azteca
Unknown2 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Mexico play ok they could have play better. Mexico needs a better midfield I think they should give jonathan dos santos and marco fabian a chance.... Gio is the best Mexican player. Also they should bring back vela
Larryab (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol commentator very funny pena pena pena pena pena penalty
Migz8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We need a better midfield goddamn it !
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Need jds and fabian instead of castro and zavala and its the dream line up. But they play a more attacking role rather than defensive like castro/zavala or castro/torrado
Kibakun (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeaaaaaaa
Cali86 2 years ago
It's funny how this mexicans are all sensitive when someone talks about chicharito. It only proves that there is a lot of truth in what people call him and they know it. I got to give it to mexico.... I didn't think they could win against serbia.... A very strong team with world class players: Ivanovic, Kolorov, Krasic to name a few. Congrats manitos!
Whoa! You are actually not trolling this time about Mexico or Chicharito? Where is the old Cali86? LOL
Lol what do people call chicharito? All I ever hear about him from the press is how much they like him, he gave serbia's defence trouble all night.... All of serbia's back line were defending him
Cali86 2 years ago
Hahaha I don't troll or whatever it is that you call me comments. I just state my humble opinion. And about what do people call chicharito well they call him Poucher, unskilled, way too overrated, unworthy of his place at United. And some other stuff that I can't recall now.
"humble opinion" lmfaoooo your opinions are getting kinda old now man
What's wrong with being a poacher? .... So your one of those people who believe that there is only one type of striker? .... If you think he's unkilled you should youtube his goal against argentina. He plays as the shoulder of the defender because those are the instructions from sir alex ferguson.... Chicharito has scored outside the box.... You clearly don't know much about him and I bet you only see the goals from week in and week out on highlights and never actually watch man united games where you can see the 90 minutes of him stretching a defence, finishing great.... Making a lot of free kicks happens, opening spaces for rooney to attack more etc etc
Petronos (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Check the game again people! The servians were trying to kill chicharito.... He took a lot of punishment.... A penalty was well deserved! The only thing missing were the baseball bats against chicharitos legs...
Seriously.... For a minute I was a bit scared for the kid, he looked soo little against serbia's giant defence.... There were some reallyyy bad tackles on him guess ivanovic isn't over that 36 second goal he scored on chelsea haha
Kippp (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Commentator needed more gooool and more penal
Baller89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great jo by Chicha hopefully he'll score some more for united

Kick4Life - changing lives through football