Le missile de Malouda!
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Malouda's goal looks like something from FIFA 11
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You no have fifa12?
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ya you not have FIFA 12 but ya it was great
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Based on the highlights, Slobodan Rajković did very well in defence. His reactions and marking were great this game. I wonder what the Serbian team's coach was thinking when he asked the CB to watch the goal line so tightly, because a) it plays everyone onside because the keeper is pressed in his own net already, and be) marking the goal line means not marking an opposing forward, something that CBs of all players do best.

I generally see things from a defensive point of view as someone who plays recreation football as a defender very often, but I'm still learning. Looking forward to any responses/reasons to Rajković's positioning for this match!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Malouda why you no score like that for chelsea?
He did last season(not this season just had cause he wasn't started nearly as much and looked down) but year before he was our goal scorer leader and scored some nice goals, this was a beauty goal, unbelievable even watching replay in slow motion was great, Malouda great!
Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 2 years ago
I agree.... The goal is a beauty to watch.... Beautiful technique.... And Malouda last year was a joker card.... Scored goals, made goals and was great on the left side.... He is definitely not at his same level this recent season.... But nontheless he still should have been started in more games
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Because Chelsea no play him
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A fast start for France but it looks like they took their foot off the gas after 30 minutes. It's a glimpse of how amazing this French side can be.... They have all of the pieces for a successful run in the Euros
Great win for France to go into Euro's. Great goal from Ribery and even better for Malouda. Malouda's goal was fantastic, smash from out far, curve and goal. Slow motion made it look great too, those goals are awesome to watch and great to see in from Malouda. Good win for France
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
France played very very good, they are gonna' be the surprise of the Euros in my opinon I'm not saying they will win it but maybe semis for finals, I can see them get far because of the way they are playing right now
Showaddywaddy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah but their defence looks vulnerable at times.
Especially Evra looks very poor this season.
Anyway offensively they look very strong
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
They should have played like this in 2010 world cup
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Domenech was in the way.... What a douche that guy was. Pathetic
Lloris pro, Nasri pro, Ribery pro, Benzema super pro. Oh yea! Man I'm so happy and glad to see this after what we saw in 2010. YES! We're back.... And we're back with so much talent all over the place, which this time is well organized and by a great coach. The players all want to shine, and want to work hard as a team and individually; you could see it in both games against Serbia and Iceland. Great performance here; we did let go a bit, but this is just a taste! I think we can win it again, allez LES bleus ! Triple champion d'Europe en titre ! Allez allez allez!
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's unbelievable how much the team chemistry has improved! The style of play now is so beautiful!
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Aseloutly nice shot malouda! Mr laurent blanc must of been impressed by that goal
David9511 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I'm predicting Ribery will win player of the tournament for Euro 12. He is in super form in perfect timing
Ayoung18 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You're smokin crack
Dc1913 (Everton) 2 years ago
You're right.... Perhaps it will be ashley young who will win player of the tournament...
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Seriously? Ashley? You are gonna' choose him over Ribery?
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think he was being sarcastic to the utd fan who rudely said David9511 was smoking cracking for giving an honest opinion of his
Deepu7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It ain't gonna' be ribery.... It'd be either silva or reus or gotze or ozil...
ClassicMovies (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Typical Man Utd fan. Why 90% of Man Utd fans are Ignorant and Illiterate?

Reason - 90% of Man Utd fans became fans after watching what espn/star sports feeds them. I don't know why espn/star sports/commentators/referees blindly support them.

I have already seen Man Utd/Bayern (1999 Final) match 1000 times in ESPN. But does not show anyother finals.

For Typical Man Utd fan,
Beckham is All Time Greatest player
And Rooney is current greatest Player.
And 1999 Man Utd is Greatest team of all Time.

Showaddywaddy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@ClassicMovies please stop generalizing fans so easily.  If you would have said that his comment was useless, I would've agreed.
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Spain/France or Italy for the championship...
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Germany...
GabeG23 (VfB Stuttgart) 2 years ago
Italy 0 Russia 3
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Definitely Netherlands
ElProfesor (Servette Geneve) 2 years ago
England? Lol
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The more I see France the more I doubt England will get anything from the opening game
2 years ago
Great win!  Can't wait for France Vs England
Football boner anyone?  .... Guilty

Kick4Life - changing lives through football