Forums / Scunthorpe United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Scunthorpe United V Manchester United, Sep 22
Game9 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Guess manu defenders were trying to test Kuzcak's goal keeping skills ^^
Bcriss90 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good work owen
Chrisredfieldjm (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great game. Scunthorpe fought their hearts out, but we all knew what the outcome would be. Still, Cheers to Scunthorpe. Fantastic effort
ThePros (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Man utd is prob not used to the small field...
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The young lads look good.... Showed some great play. And of course, Michael Owen with the leadership up front. Excellent result
Sick083 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Gibson goal was pure class
Foos56 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
13 saves? Gross...
TheThreeBeavers (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Scunthorpe is my kind of team. Small towny stadium, good fans and of course a billboard that says bargain booze
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The Bargain booze part is the best part ha
Audentio (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What a game. Lovely
Gatete (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I love to see how those small clubs are not impressed by the big ones, then they give it a 300%? , but given their effort, at the end score like this hurts. At least if the game had finished 2-3, they could have said "we almost took Man UTD to extra time"lol
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ah too bad Man UTD got lucky again.... Jokes...
Matthiew (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Manchester United were very lucky to only concede 2. What an attacking display by Scunthorpe: 19 shots on goal vs only 12 for ManU.
Kuzczczczak was good, really won the game for ManU who were quite weak defensively
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 4 years ago
So many awesome goals in this game! Darren Gibson is going to be ManU's next Roy Keane. And Owen it's next Sheringham...
Dandi (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Gibson is one of the key players for the club!  Whos know's, he maybe the upcoming paul scholes?
Naufalsempoi (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I agreed.... I think he needs to work more on his passing and positioning. Add some composure and we can see him become the next paul scholes or maybe half the player he is. =P
Shiwa (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That's something.... 29 shots.... Giving ManU a hard time in defending hehe

Kick4Life - changing lives through football