Forums / Scunthorpe United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Scunthorpe United V Manchester United, Sep 22
Barca91 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Sucks for Macheda.... He deserved some goals for his efforts    But park and kuszack mvp~ aha
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Ha great to see Owen still has the skills. Great job in both his goals
Livethreelions (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Whomever uploaded these highlights did fantastic! This is the quality I love to see- A 16 minute video in HD with all of the close-calls, streakers, goals, saves, shots and good runs.... I'm so tired of the 3 minute, just goal, blurry videos! Well Done! Also, maybe it's just me, but that pitch looked immaculate.... I'd want to run naked around it as well! Great game by both sides, glad to see Owen get 2. GGMU! Well done Scunthorpe, if it weren't for Kuszczak the game might have been different
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Pause at 10:32
Steve725 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ah.... A nother late show form Manchester united gr8 comeback
Joost7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Goed Manchester United!
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great game, if its not because of kuszczak the scores would be more entertaining, scunthorpe showed no fear against manu, sir alex don't need to buy a goalkeeper to replace van de sar, he got kusczsak
Metsuri (Everton) 4 years ago
Kuszcak has always been great when called.... I wish he would change team to get regular place now
WR10God (York City) 4 years ago
Martyn Woolford was quality, but what would you expect from an ex-York City boy
Always love to see M Owen scoring too.
And Gibson's goal was a beauty, when Cantona or Bergkamp scored goals like that they were goal of the season nominations!
Bellal (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
NOW this is british football
Jnaralee (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Now THIS is british football
Rankoor (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Now this IS british football
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Lol the naked guy incident was really funny.... "no stewards wants to ge near em, but can you blame em? " lol lol lol
Woolford played superb.... Always threatening man utd defence all game....
Glad to see owen scores again....
Kuszack also played well but I think he tried to punch it too much.... The ball may bounce back at him at some times but he played really good....
Bjornsson (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I swear just afterwards Mike Phelan goes over to john O'Shea asking him to go stop the streaker
Pappyunited (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Fergie! Sign him on! Fergie, fergie, sign him on!    Fans made me laugh
Kodyx (Juventus) 4 years ago
ROFLMAO
Darkarsen (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great goals by both teams and an entertaining match to watch
Aaizat (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Amazing come back by man united
BlackSkunk (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Who said Michael Owen can't run anymore? .... Super goal
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 4 years ago
The scoreline doesn't really represent how well Scunthorpe played.... They really took it to (Mike Phelan's) ManU, but just couldn't manage to get past Kuszciak's fists! (Mike Phelan's) ManU however took every chance they could get and finished.... 5 goals on maybe 7 or 8 shots.... That's more than you can ask from your second choice squad--albeit one that features Park Ji-Sun, Anderson and Michael Owen (as a sub!).... And Macheda, do you know the offside rule?!?! You just camp out behind the defenders and hope they forget about you!
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 4 years ago
We really need to replace that Average or Great button with Unlucky
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
How the f**k is it our problem if our second string squad is just too good? If scunthorpe were not as incisive as us, then they're not unlucky, they're wasteful. Kuszckak had saves to make but most of them were quite simple, thanks to the centre backs positional play that forces the strikers to go in the channels, giving them tight angles to shoot from. As for macheda, don't forget that he has earned more respect and trophies in his 3 years at united than the whole lille squad.
And if you think that united got lucky, look at what happened to man city, chelsea, and liverpool
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
As for mike phelan, he's an amazing assistant, kudos to him
JRangel (Sporting CP Lisbon) 4 years ago
STREAKER!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football