Forums / Scunthorpe United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Scunthorpe United V Manchester City, Jan 24
Jjibril (Liverpool) 4 years ago
WOW!  Very Quick Rubbish Upload!  Should Make Dailymotion Option!
Sjckdj77 4 years ago
What a goal, go Petrov!
Deeq14 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I admire Mancini for giving young lads a chance such Boyata, Ibrahim and Cunningham
Madmethod (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good game. Sylvinho's and petrov's goals were awesome
Reds89 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Some goal by Sylvinho
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Great goals from Sylvinho, great contribution from Ireland's comeback and especially Petrov with his 2 assists. Promising youngsters like Onouha and Boyeta, although they conceded 2 goals, they really do show some ability here.
And oh, the Scunthorpe's first goal was absolutely offside, even the comentators said so. Good thing we won this game. Go Citizens!
KnightSyd (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
So happy for sylvinho! What a goal! So happy with the team! Lots of young lads but they all play like pros! Its very good that Mancini is using these boys!
Farz13 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Young boys? Sylvinho? Robinho? Petrov? Ireland? Benjani? Not too many young boys in that line up...
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Another MANU hater. Funny how Manu fans feel threatened now that their city rivals are worthy opponents
DjCun (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great Team work, great goals, Petrov goal and assists outstanding and amazing goal by sylvinho. Good game
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
City young ones are pretty decent. Silvinho's goal was amazing. Scunthorpe put up a good fight though. I like the camera angles from this small stadium it gave it a different feel. Man of the match is Petrov. Good game by city I'm glad my Chelsea aren't playing them in the next round
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Despite Martin Petrov's third minute opener the home side hit back to equalise through Paul Hayes - then Cliff Byrne created more anxious moments to reduce deficit after goals from Nedum Onuoha and Sylvinho
Henry14 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Awesome cup tie. Thumbs up to scunthorpe for making it such a contest
Tavii (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Good to see robinho trying to make amends for recent poor form, hope he ends up staying at man city
Shashank294 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This mancity would win fa cup
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Loving the sportsmanship from Robihno! Well done city!
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
Very good match by both sides. Nice goals by Petrov and Sylvinho

Kick4Life - changing lives through football