Forums / Scunthorpe United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Scunthorpe United V Everton, Jan 8
Jorday (Everton) 3 years ago
Good work. Finally starting to play like they did last year. Nice to see goals from so many different players
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Coleman another. I really like his energy. Sahas' goal was very similar to midweek. Good win. This time last year Beckford knocked Man UTD out with Leeds. Great goal by Scunthorpe, Collins really good strike. Who needs Tim Cahill
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Excellent post!
3 years ago
Since he's evertons topscorer in the premier league I guess it's at least moyes who needs cahill. And as long everton is unable to play on a constant level the whole squad depends highly on him. But you're right, a team with that amount of quality players should not only depend on cahill...
Goatsalways (Everton) 3 years ago
Nice, and only 3 days after beating tottenham, I agree, nice to see a variety on the scoresheet, that's teamwork
Jonflockton (Blackpool) 3 years ago
How is baines not in england squad he's way better than cole
RhOmEL (Everton) 3 years ago
Woot! Still in it!
Ev3rton (Everton) 3 years ago
Baines is god
Male18uk9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Beckford was awesome, nice goal, 2 assists, the first assist for Colemans goal was emense. Hopefully Moyes finally understands that he needs to play Saha and Beckford together
Irishden (Everton) 3 years ago
Great display of teamwork, nice to see that we are back to our old selves. Well done boys
Fjkffkdgfhg (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Phil Collins for Scunthorpe,  Really?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
My n***a saha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football