Forums / Scunthorpe United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Scunthorpe United, Oct 28
Narvo90 (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Finally
BlahUnited (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why play players like Tevez and Ireland against Scunthorp? Hughes should have given his younger players a chance
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That's true
Farts (FC Dallas) 4 years ago
They have too many strikers to even think about this sort of thing
Narvo90 (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Huges was going on about why he had so many player to play one or two roles within the squad. He was saying that he wanted to make City a stronger team before making it weaker. Look at chealse they are having striker issues. Luckily City won't
Wizenedone (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yeah they can keep on rotating lyk classy strikers.... I don't know how he is going to manage robinho after he comes back.... He should just let him go to Barcelona.... Good for both clubs
DadaLife (Manchester United) 4 years ago
City's defence is the only aspect that has to improve, when it happens, the top four will change in the top five...
I am sure this year it is going to be a tight race...
Chelseakickass (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great game
Devang (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nice match.... The goals scored were high-quality finishes.... Scunthopes defence was just too week.... If you don't anticipate the aerial balls chances of eating goal are probable
Faapraku (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Gud goal by johnson
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Great goal by Michael johnson. I wish Robinho came back. He'd help man city so much
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Not really considering they have like 9 guys to play the same position    They can do without his crying brazilian ass
The same can be said for chelseas midfield can't it?
MisterT (Sunderland) 4 years ago
No chelsea have alot of midfield players, but there is more than 1 or 2 positions in the midfield and with chelsea they have like 5 midfielders per game
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Nice game by Santa Cruz hope to see him more and Sylviniho too. Beautiful goal by Johnson
Deloaix (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Weiss played a short time but it was enough to show his great talent!
Bilt2spl (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lescott has a horrible combover! He needs to cut his hair.  How's the striker for Scunthorpe? He's freakin fast!  I wish ade started!
SunnyBoi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
His going bald at the worst possible spot, smack bang in the middle of forehead...
Sjckdj77 4 years ago
Go City!
Monrovia (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good game city
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 4 years ago
Wowee can Forte ever run
Just4Fun (AS Roma) 4 years ago
At last we see santa cruz scoring

Glad to see him back....

Waiting for robinho

Gr8 game and performance from ManC

Azmi1989 (Manchester United) 4 years ago