Forums / Scotland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wales V Scotland, Oct 12
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
GO WALES! LOVE THE INCREDIBLE GOAL FROM BALE!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What a hit!
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Joe Allen pure class!
Tresorinho (KKS Lech Poznan) 1 year ago
Scotland first goal is a clear offiside.... No one noticed that?
Ateam (Arsenal) 1 year ago
True that, and the goal that they were denied wasnt, so I guess that evens out things
AlexQuietus (Nîmes Olympique) 1 year ago
Could you please learn football rules? Thank you
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 1 year ago
It was a great goal from Bale, but I still think he's a prick for that ridiculous dive against Aston Villa
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I reckon he dived again today, but since I'm unsure, I won't call him out on that
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Looked a little questionable, but boy, that was some goal. What is it about left-footed Welsh wingers?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow what a goal from bale
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@beautifulgame    It was a pretty dive, true spud class, I was absolutely convinced he was fouled until I saw the other angle, cheat#
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Did you see the third angle which clearly shows that it wasn't a dive? Typical Gooner...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Bale is the god for Wales
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Bale
JulianBond (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I love Bale for his style of play, runs like a madman, can shoot from a distance, can play on either wing, but when I see him dive my heart just drops. This penalty was a bit of a 50/50 but he shouldn't make his diving stand out more than his gameplay
JCKane (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Scotland will be sick that they didn't get something out of that game. They certainly deserved to AT least get a draw. That's what you get for not converting your chances though
I think ramsey should has no footballing brain
* I think ramsey has no footballing brain
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
* I think Ateam has no brain            .... Sorry man, too easy
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No footballing brain? Ramsey? And you're an Arsenal fan? Can I squeeze one more rhetorical question in this comment?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
No you can't. At least not now that I answered it. Haha! Hooray beer!
HonoluluSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
There has to be a compromise on the part of diving.
Without diving, the game would become exceeding rough and we would see star players injured by street tactics.
But there must be a rule.
As I think its reasonable to assume players fall all the time for dumb reasons, not everyone is trying to dive. I think players who fall to protect themselves, self-trip, or lose their balance AND DO NOT wave their hands in protest should not be given cards for diving. As its hard to tell a player they can never fall to the ground. If they fall and shut their mouths then play on, but I think to punish players who "fall" but is seen as a "dive" by half the fans is wrong and would damage the game.

Scotland defender Shaun Maloney has saved Gareth Bale from further scrutiny after admitting the winger did not dive to win a penalty for Wales last night.

He said: "I think there might have been a bit of contact, to be fair to Bale. It wasn't a challenge as such, he just ran across me and part of his legs touched mine. I don't think he dived. It was just a coming-together. I haven't seen it again but I have to be honest - my gut feeling was that he didn't dive. I'm pretty sure I didn't put a challenge in but I think there was some contact. "
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I watched these highlights because I wanted to see Bale in action, was expecting exactly that from him, Ramsey on the other hand is the worst nr. 10 in football
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wales got lucky, should have been 2-1 scot. But wales look real dangerous with ramsey/bale/allen.... Scary
SP8884 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Bale is world class. Unbelievable pace and technique

Kick4Life - changing lives through football