Forums / Scotland
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States V Scotland, May 27
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 1 year ago
Are you sure this was the you. S. Team playing? They were creating chances...
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 1 year ago
P. S. I love the new kits  
PassivityKills (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Wish we could get attack power like that more often from the boys. Grats to Landon on a well-taken hat trick
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
As long as Klinsmann keep his job as the coach, you will see more of this
425bDub (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
All this without dempsey. Well played
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 1 year ago
What a trashing! Congrats US!  And I personally don't like the kits, but who cares lol
Jmakowiak (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Donovan is a player of class. Gtfo of the MLS  
Elvinjones (San Jose Earthquakes) 1 year ago
USA is getting JK's style down now. They played just great. Scotland looked like they were more anxious for the summer break
RouslanH (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This was lovely football by the US team, albeit it was a friendly match . They do have potential to play like this consistently though. But the football mentality is not the same in the US as in other countries
GotIbra (AC Milan) 1 year ago
It is for the ones who play football here
BoofyBobi (Los Angeles Galaxy) 1 year ago
GotIbra, you're totally right bro! I'm from LA, but just lived in Manchester and now in Budapest, and I've noticed that I care so much more about footy than the average fan I've come across here in Europe. Those Americans who actually like footy, they loooove it! The problem is that ESPN etc can't handle 1 commercial break per 90 minutes, so they actively try to broadcast things like WNBA and fu. Ckin nascar instead of showing soccer games. Truly a crime against humanity...
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Exactly man. There's not as many fans around here but americans like me and you and gotibra live for it. No american sport even comes close to football. It's so great!
Ranndino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@BoofyBobi

What are you talking about? ESPN is showing tons of football now! It's the main reason the sport is growing fast in the US. The whole Euro will be all over ESPN channels too. I remember in 1996 I had to arrange with the owner of some bar to put games on that I found on satellite & the bartender looked like he wanted to kill me. We've come a very long way since then
Fabby (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Damn we are so s**t, getting trashed by a nation who hardly gives a f**k about football, smh
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I know Fabby that was pretty embarrassing mate!
425bDub (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You'd be surprised, football/soccer is growing in popularity at a drastic rate. Youth soccer is HUGE, therefore as time goes on the influx of supporters increase.

Usausausausa #go
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
The stadium had more than 40, 000 fans.... We do like football. But there is negative things people here always highlight and think of football.... The fake injuries and diving
Ranndino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Football being so well supported by ESPN now, America's #1 sports network, is doing big things for the game in the US. More & more people are watching it
Sicilianjoe (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Domination!  All without Dempsey, too!
BoofyBobi (Los Angeles Galaxy) 1 year ago
Sick avatar, bro!  West coast
[account-removed] 1 year ago
You can already see the difference between Coach Bradley's USA and Coach Klinsmann's...
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 1 year ago
Craig Levein is a terrible manager. Always said so
Shwing (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Donovan can definitely start EPL. Those jerseys are super sick too, I'm going to have to pick one of those up for myself
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great to see the US get a great game like this. This video sucks though
Swolf (Everton) 1 year ago
Everyone's better off checking out highlights from the usmnt website, much better than what ever this is....

Link: www.ussoccer.com/
Hille (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Volpe111 (Leicester City) 1 year ago
Cheers!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football