Scotland V Czech Republic, Sep 3
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Horrific referee
TruthBomb (Central Jersey Spartans) 3 years ago
Awesome fans deserve better than this
AZremco (AZ) 3 years ago
2-1 pass was perfect, read the ref was bad as well
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Tie game, I think penalty was whatever, I mean ref's need to be more consistent and stuff, but I feel bad for the Scottish fans for sure
SoniPique (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Unlucky Scotland.... Ref f****d you guys over, hard
Clements54 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Typical bad luck keeps on following us
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
More to come!
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Flecher scores!Czech is only lucky to win it by Penalty!
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's a draw They didn't win
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
Scottish football's got it real bad these days...
Fabby (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Was at the match, but you can tell from the highlights fukin ref screwed us over. For once, we played good and s**t always has to happen when we play
Lithuania is comming to get you!
Chiefgilray (Arbroath) 3 years ago
Yeah and no doubt they'll cheat their way to a some undeserved points as usual too...
Harsh penalty, but from reffs angle it was obvious penalty.... Sorry for Scots.... Lithuania is comming to town as well!
Nichedger (Manchester United) 3 years ago
How does a czech ask for the bill in a restaurant?
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Prosim, dejte mi ucet?    I once studied there for a year, dunno if I still have the basics though lol
FlorianG (PSV) 3 years ago
Czech please?
Smoke05 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good game from Fletcher.... And the other team players.... And the penalty wasn't correct.... Bad luck guys you really deserve the winning...
Ranndino (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm partial to the Czechs having just lived in beautiful Prague for the summer, but I must admit that was a terrible dive. The Scott tried to go for the ball, then pulled away & the Czech dude just dragged his feet & flopped. Terrible call that cost Scotland 2 very important points
Ballplayer11 (AC Sparta Praha) 3 years ago
I AM sorry I think YOUR PIE chart result THAT SAYS : 14 people czech GET lucky IS wrong! Totally fault! Czech played better than scotland! Sorry YOUR chart result IS wrong! THE voters MUST BE THE scotland supporter! I disagree! Scotland plays WELL BUT czech IS THE BEST! AND IT'S NOT A lucky BUT awesome! OR great plays! AND NEXT GAME czech VS spain, czech MUST WIN! AND I believe czech WILL WIN! Czech squad IS THE BEST TEAM EVER! Czech CAN handle spain WELL!
Czech squad must win against spain on next october 7th 2011. I don't care how! But czech must win! If not czech will be eliminated. So! No options! Czech has to strive hard to win against spain. Make it 3-0 for czech win. No more option! Czech must be the champion of group! Learn how "Josep pep Guardiola" lead and train his team! Learn jose mourinho! Learn how he make his team on the best skills. Learn his tactics! Learn how his players play the ball! How can they always win on each game! Where they got their spirit like that! The spirit of champion! Czech has to possess the spirit of champions! Never give-up! Kill spain! Be the winner in each game! Be the winner of UEFA Championship! You have to see that spain is nothing compares to you (czech)! VIVA czech! NO TEAM CAN defeat czech! Czech IS THE LION heart! Czech IS THE mental OF champion! Czech always WIN IN EACH GAME! VIVA czech! Become THE NO. 1 champion OF UEFA champonship! Huray! Huray! Huray! VIVA czech! Plasil!
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 3 years ago
You're delusional, is all I have to say...
YourMOM (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You need a girlfriend
Scarad (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Man you have to stop this, you're a disgrace to all the Czechs here  
Surfsnowskate8 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Take caps lock off, locate the period button on your keyboard, rip off the exclamation point button off and stop blowing coke lines before you post on here
Mikesta (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I"m surprised there weren't any hearts in that original post
Ballplayer11 (AC Sparta Praha) 3 years ago
I AM MAD! WHO TELLS LIES! MM CZECH IS THE CHAMPION HEART! AND CHAMPION SPIRIT! NEVER LOSE! SO CZECH SURELY WIN! VIVA CZECH! DEFEAT SPAIN! SPAIN WILL BECOME A LOSER! WE'LL SEE! VIVA CZECH! IF NECESSARY BUY THE PHENOMENAL COACH THE POPULAR COACH! THAT CAN GIVE THE UNITY OF ASSAULT TO BEAT SPAIN! AND I AM SURE SPAIN WILL CONCEDE 3-0! VIVA CZECH! CZECH IS THE BEST! LOVE YOU CZECH! VIVA PLASIL!
Slaepwerigne (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Sit down and have a biscuit, mate
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Woow.... There must be a lot going on in your life! Wish you all the best
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hmmmm this guy has problems with his caps lock! You do know that they frown on writing posts in caps here!
Calm down mate, its finished now, you's got the point that will probably take you through and you can shout at some other team when you lose again! Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football