Forums / Scotland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Northern Ireland V Scotland, Feb 9
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Once again nothern ireland have proven that they are still behind the rest of the nations in the UK area
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
I thought Wales is worse than Northern Ireland (especially in the last couple of years)
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Yeah NI are definitely better than Wales
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yea they are the smallest though
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
.... I think you're forgetting about someone named gareth BALE....

And if Wales could somehow convince Giggs to come back and play for them, well.... Ha ha! That'll never happen, even if he plays another decade!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
None of you have a clue what your talking about, that wasnt even close to northern irelands first team playing there, and I can assure you scotland wouldnt find it so easy against our full squad.
We may be a small country, but we have results some of the big teams would be proud of, ask england 1-0, spain 3-2 {healy hat trick} italy, and many more.
All I'm saying is, don't judge us by this game
WORTHINGTONS GREEN'N'WHITE ARMY
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Well, in some ways, the Scots were also a bit lucky. First goal messy, the second one, lucky, cross ended in the net. The third one was a beauty though. Poor NI defence
Scotland mastered the game start to finish, ok it was difficult conditions, but its the same for both teams, on a nuetral pitch.
We just didn't put a team out.... Simple as
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
McArther what a debut goal
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Brilliant goal by McArthur!
Gariiiiiiiiiiii (Celtic) 3 years ago
One man doesn't make a team ! Never has never will, very naive statement but what else were we expecting from a chelsea fan lol
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Mcarthur, new star
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Scotland had some really good goals. That McArthur goal was one of the coolest shots I have seen! Even if it was meant as a cross, the keeper was sure it was over, but it spun right down into the corner!
Horsefield (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great result for the Scots, funny watching the Northern Iron support getting gradually quieter as each goal went in. Did anyone else notice how uncomfortable McCourt and McGinn looked during the national anthem.

It must be so strange to play for a team when a section of the support have sent you death threats...
Don't talk balls mate, theres no evidence any supporter sent any of those threats, you obviously have a different agenda, well its not up for discussion on footytube.
The norhtern ireland fans are great, and have made great inroads into stamping out sectarianism and bigotry, but you with your opinions serve no purpose
Booshy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Scotland have a mean team they just need mcleish/fergie
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I think your all a bit harsh on and. Ireland, they are a decent team, you seem to forget they are a very small nation and when they have 6 or 7 of their first team players missing then they are gonna' struggle, but when they have a fully fit squad they are a very decent side(ask spain!)

Good win for the Scot's all the same, was encouraging for us to see some decent attacking football!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football