Forums / Scotland
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liechtenstein V Scotland, Oct 8
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Scotland completely dominated - great game for the Liechtenstein keeper
BadGones91 (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
What awful highlights, most of the vid was national anthem of scotland then just the goal! No chances just the damn goal!
Kikoj (Perspolis) 2 years ago
Not to mention the rubbish song!
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
I liked it
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That song is fucken quality
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Touche mate, awesome anthem
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah, possibly the worst highlights I've seen on footytube. Ever. 2, 5 min video & most of it is the anthem, then replays of the ugly goal Scotland scored set to a cheesy pop song. Good work
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Not really an ugly goal, was a nice flick on and a nice opportunists goal to steal in to take, I watched the match and the Lichtenstein keeper had a few cracking saves during the match and the Scot's pretty much bossed the game from start to finish, a couple of more goals would have been nice but the points was all that mattered in the end!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Nice song.... (Sarcasm)
Clements54 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Idiot
Nice guy.... (sarcasm)
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey man, that anthem is awesome. I'm not scottish but it stirs me up. (I'm mexican)
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Relax you Scotts. He obviously meant the song played during these rubbish highlights, not your anthem
@Ranndino, finally someone with commonsense...
Really?

Well you make a comment about a song on a video where the national anthem lasts over half the video and you expect us to realise that you meant the song at the end, give us a break!
Next time be more clear and that will save the confusion and common sense!
Why would anyone make fun of any National anthem? Moron
The same reason someone would make fun of a rival team and its fans and manager and anyone who associates with the club you don't like!

No real need for the moron talk now is there, is not my fault your not intelligent enough to explain your actions properly!
Clements54 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Best National Anthem in the world! We dominated 1st half but we really need some more quality players
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree
I think we never looked like losing that game, but to only score 1 goal was criminal the amount of pressure we had should have led to at least 2 or 3 more goals! Maybe Kenny Miller would have stuck a couple more in for us, but a win is a win all the same, now the easy task of dispatching the current European and World Champions! Lol
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
1-0 for Mighty Scotts.... Never liked them
Is that you being a wee bit bitter because Lithuania are out?    What happened to them? Beat the Czechs then get beat by Liechtenstein?!
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's not over for Scotland!If Scotland lose the next game and Czech lose the next game too.... Definitely.... Scotland is into Eufa Euro 12!
Not quite mate, if the Czechs lose then we will be in the playoffs and we will no doubt get the hardest team in there IF (and that's a big IF) we make it!
MIDEO (Al Zawraa) 2 years ago
Why did not play in hampden park? Any way all best to scots
That was the away fixture in the group against Lichtenstein, now we have Spain away tomorrow night! Come on the Scot's!
Scotland have some hopes to qualify but I reckon spain will outclass them in the next match hehe
I'd like to disagree with you but unfortunately I think your right, I would love us to get something out of the match but I'm afraid its a bridge too far! THAT penalty against the Czechs has knocked the wind out of us, I think that's the decision that will cost us a play off spot!
Yeah you were right! Lol
SteveMDF (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Ohhh flower of Scotland.... I love you Scotland, please qualify
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Pathetic...
What's pathetic?!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football