Forums / Schalke 04
Order: Newest / Oldest
Why Schalke?
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
I come to this fan page because I really enjoy watching this team. The vast majority of fans that post here are from Bayern or somewhere else. I get the feeling this team gets alot of respect from around The Bundesliga.... Must be a reason why so many people love this team but are not " official " fans.... Do me a favor and list your reasons for coming to this page and what you like about this team. I for one enjoy their open style of play and I have always loved Raul.... And of course Neuer.... The best in the world right now!
Anubhz (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Okay so you mentioned those two names for whom I admire Schalke. Neuer and RAUL
3 years ago
For me it has always been the passion of the fans.... The atmossphere in our stadium is just indescribeable! And ofcourse, since my hometown is located very near to gelsenkirchen, one could say that I was 'born and raised' as a schalke-fan.
The fact, that a lot of bayernfans post here is also very surprising for me!
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Although Bayern is my favorite team, I don't hold any grudges against other Bundesliga teams. Schalke has some great players and it stuns me that they are in 10th place, but in the champions league they are amazing this year. I hope Neuer stays at Schalke for their sake, Bayern needs a better defence not a better goalie
Anubhz (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Well true just because I support FCB that doesn't mean I have to hate all other Bundesliga team. Even now when Dortmund & Leverkusen are above us in the table I never felt that I need to hate them. They managed to play well and show consistency in this season whereas we didn't. That doesn't mean I have to hate them. Well yeah I don't support the whole Schalke team TBH. However there are always some players who have become the reason of my admiration for Schalke
3 years ago
Just to make that clear: I'm surprised in a very positive way! But still this is not to take for granted and especially schalke and bayern have a, let's say, special relationship....
I yet don't know what to think about Neuer and wether he is going to play for you or not. He will lose a lot of credibility, if he's actually going to leave us.
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I wouldn't consider myself a Schalke fan in any way.... I just admired Magath's job, the fact he brought back raul speaks a lot for him. I'm half peruvian and I adore the way Farfan plays. Neuer is the best keeper in my eyes today. I won't go as far as cheering for you guys but Schalke definately deserves some respect. Can't wait until the next derby
Cheers for a "friendly" rivalry ^^

Kick4Life - changing lives through football